WTT after MMC </3

L

LilMiss_91

Hi everyone,
I'm currently in hospital undergoing medical management for a MMC which was found out on the 26th June at my (supposed) 12wk scan. Baby stopped growing at around 7wks :cry: I won't go into detail as I don't think this is an appropriate area to do so but this my backstory. This is where I'm beginning my WTT and future TTC journey.

It's nice to meet you all :flower:

May 22nd, in my 11th week, i just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong and i pushed for an ultrasound. Everything had stopped at 6 weeks. It's not easy. I am WTT till August. Doing the OPK this month to pin point Ovulation again. We are free to try this month, but going on vacation end of July, so we will just wait till Aug.
This is my second miscarriage. First one i started bleeding at 6 weeks and passed naturally. Then went on to have a lovely little boy who just turned 1 June 18th. I wish you nothing but the best and hope this whole process doesn't take you too long. :flower:

All the same to you cscbeth, I hope the time goes quickly for both of us. We will most likely be trying again between the end of August/end of September depending when my period returns. I'm hoping that since it has already been nearly 8wks since things stopped my hormone levels should even out quite quickly.

I'm now in hospital for my 2nd (and final) go at medical management. Not a lot happening yet. Fingers crossed it goes easy on me :/

Love and hugs to anyone reading this xx

Thankyou callmedan. I'm as ok as I can be, the miscarriage finally happened yesterday morning after a 2nd try at medical management so am feeling emotionally quite rough at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"