WTT after stillbirth.....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hi girls
Hope you are all well.My names Natasja and i gave birth to a beautifull boy on the 13March 09,sadly he was born sleeping. As you can tell its not been long since we lost Bodhi,but i was hoping to join you all here. I would prob be a while before we conceive,but i dont really belong anywhere else. Hope you girls dont mind me gatecrashing.:blush:

xxxx

:hugs: :hugs:
I'm very sorry to hear about your little boy, you're not gatecrashing. Lots of us are waiting quite along time until we TTC

Hey,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! Don't feel at all as though your gate crashing. Lots of us are here Long term to give you the support you need and of course here for a good old chitter chatter!!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Lou
xxx

:hug: i am very sorry about the loss of your little boy :hugs:

You are cetainly not gate crashing come and join the party:happydance:
Will be lovely having you around, and the ladies in WTT are amazing! hehe x

I'm so so sorry for your loss. You'll find lots of support here on BnB xxx

I couldn't imagine what you are going through. I'm so sorry!! I'm glad you decided to jump over to wtt. Everyone around here is super friendly. I hope you're doing well!

Sorry about you baby....

Welcome to WTT. I'll be around a good while too.

:hugs: am so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: of course you're welcome here :hugs: x x x

Wellcome to BnB. I'm sorry about your baby, it will be nice getting to know you. xxxx

so so sorry to hear of your loss. Definitely not gatecrashing, you are very welcome here xx

:hugs: hun sorry to hear about little Bodhi he is a gorgeous little boy.

I am waiting to try for a few years yet possibly 2014! So I will be here a while!

Your not gatecrashing at all! That's what it s here for!! :D :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->