cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
:hugs: ok... so from the title you can tell what happened last night. :dohh:
because we are WTT
if i do fall i will be 5 months by the wedding day
:cry:

am doing sooo well on my diet as well. all that will have to stop etc.:hissy:
my :witch: is all over the place where i am stressed with the wedding so i am unsure of my fertile time etc... i shall go get my ovulation thinking cap on!!! :blush:

help! i am sooo pooing myself girls x x x x x:cry:

It all depends if you dont mind being pregnant for your wedding. Would your dress be able to be alterd? Have you talked it through with your oh? it realy all depends if you willing to be pregnant on your wedding day?

Firstly, how long are your cycles and where are you in your cycle?

i am still trying to work out... my cycles are 28-30 days.
my last period was 9th april - 13th april does that help? x x x x

Think about why you're WTT :) If those reasons are really important to you and you want to wait still, I say get the morning after pill. If you can handle not accomplishing the things on your list first or maybe being a little bit flexible & creative, then leave it be.

I believe things happen for a reason.. If you dont mind being pregnant on your wedding day and your dress can be altered then dont get the morning after and wait and see..:hug:

i don't think any one can tell you what to do honey, talk it over with your OH and follow your heart :hugs: x x

My your dates you should be ok but you never know. Its realy up to your and your oh

Only you and your OH can decide but you can always get your dress altered if needs be:)

Think about why you're WTT :) If those reasons are really important to you and you want to wait still, I say get the morning after pill. If you can handle not accomplishing the things on your list first or maybe being a little bit flexible & creative, then leave it be.

agreed.

You have to do what's right for you. I hope you figure it all out and it works well for you.:hugs:

mmm me too. OH is fine with it all now, he has had a day at work to think about things and he is like... lets not worry. if it happens it happens.
i am feeling alot more relaxed about the situation. i would love to be preg, but the timing is terrible. we picked out TTC date so i would not be showing, so the dress would not have to be altered.
thank you to everyone who answered in this thread, i was worried about the dates. my chart is calling it rather close!
ok, well wish me luck girls x x x x

I wish i had the perfect answer hun, good luck in whatever you decide x

i am still trying to work out... my cycles are 28-30 days.
my last period was 9th april - 13th april does that help? x x x x

Ok, on monday the 27th you were cycle day 19, which means that you probably have already ovulated. Which means that on Sunday you were cycle day 18, so you are probably safe! Do you have any cervical fluid at the mo, or on Sunday that was like egg white?

ok soooo... no sign of the :witch: i have taken 2 tests both :bfn: one was unclear, could have been an evap. but i said naaa :bfn: so, i am still waiting for the :witch: i have had no cramping and alot of CM which confuses me :blush:
swollen breastesses,
tired,
apple juice drinking!!!??! :rofl:

my body is either playing tricks on me or i am just a freak! :hissy:
:hug:

Oh, now that your initial issue is sorted, don't forget to stop by when and if witch comes and otherwise aswell. Good luck hun. xxxxx

PS: I personally love preggo brides!!! :hug:

oooh cinnamum - how late are you? Hope you get an answer soon!

5 days late today x x x x x and lots more cm today as well, very stretchy and clear with milky stringy bits in it but there is alot of it. i have looked at some websites about cm and i cant find an answer to what i have.
any help would be GREAT x x x x
still having the same signs as before no symptoms have changed, just more tired than before, i feel dizzy like i could pass out, i am worried i might be animick (sorry cant spell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->