WTT and in 30s

You are so right just me, some of the trips we could do with a toddler and some would need to wait a few years but hopefully we could still manage them financially! One of my main reasons for wanting a little one is to experience this amazing world with them and show them all the things we love :)

im 37. i have a 16 year old and a 9 year old. having my sterilisation reversed on jan 26th so WTT til then. x

welcome ladies, its great to chat to others in the same age group WTT.

Hope everyone had good a lovely Christmas? I've been I'll for what feels like forever (almost two weeks) and am hoping it clears up soon as I'm really quite bored of it.

Have had a few days to mull things over in my head and still very torn over timelines, or whether we even should, I feel like I need another 3-4 years to buy our house, do a few more big trips and then TTC but I'll be 37 then. Not sure why I have this fear of going past 35 in my head? I read some statistics the other day that basically said the chances of conceiving within a year when aged between 35 and 40 were literally only 2-3% lower than if aged 30-35!!

Decisions, decisions.....

Hope you are feeling better! not nice being sick at Christmas. Those stats aren't bad for late 30s. I mean would there really be much difference in a few years? These are the questions that go through my mind too.

I turn the big 30 in may and will be wtt until Jan 2016 for our 3rd and final child.

I heard that some statistics are from around the 1800's about how women should conceive before their mid 30's or something like that.

I still feel 25! Now we just go to friends houses or they come over and all the kids play together, while we sit around and hang out like the old times.

I am still a bit on the fence about another baby, but if I get pregnant in the fall or next winter I will be 34 when he will be born... definitely will be my last

I'm 34 years old. I have one toddler who is 18 months old.

My husband is not keen on having any more kids and is happy to stop at one.

I would like to TTC in the next 6 to 12 months. We'll see though, it depends if hubby comes around to the idea by then.

I would like to TTC in the next 6 to 12 months. We'll see though, it depends if hubby comes around to the idea by then.

Have you talked to him about it?

Have you talked to him about it?

We talk about it quite often, with reasons for and against. He is a great dad, but I think he is just completely worn out with work (he works 2 jobs) and our 18 month old. I'm not pushing the issue of a second child too much at the moment.

I personally don't feel ready to TTC yet myself, but might be ready in 6 months or so.

Maybe when your lo gets a bit older he will feel ready for another one.

:hi: I'm 35 and have a 12 month old girl. We're WTT for a couple more months. I definitely want one more and then we'll be done. My age is making me feel a sense of urgency to try for a second asap.

I'll be turning 30 next year. DH and I only recently changed our mind about having kids (we never thought we wanted them) so it really was never part of our plan or specific timeline. I am starting my Masters program this year so I'd like to wait until I'm finished before having a baby. Biologically, I do wish I was TTC in my 20s but in general I'm glad we're waiting because I feel we will be more mentally and emotionally prepared.

Hello everyone. I'm 35 and OH is 31 and we will be moving in together this year (hopefully over the summer) so I'm hoping to work on him TTC this time next year all going well. He definitely wants kids and is renovating his house so I can move in, I just need to get him to understand my poor ticking biological clock! Haha

Hello everyone. I'm 35 and OH is 31 and we will be moving in together this year (hopefully over the summer) so I'm hoping to work on him TTC this time next year all going well. He definitely wants kids and is renovating his house so I can move in, I just need to get him to understand my poor ticking biological clock! Haha

hi win, welcome, your situation sounds very much like mine. im hoping to start ttc next year and am 35 too. i feel like my clock is ticking too, we are doing renovations to our house too and just only starting to feel financially secure. i keep saying it will be worth the wait. have you been with your OH long? is there a reason he is delaying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->