WTT and in 30s

I am 30 and waiting another six months to try. I already have two and want to have my three, Lord willing.

Im 30 and wanting baby #3 but hubby isnt ready yet. So im reluctantly wtt

MISSN8 - sorry for the delay in responding as ive not logged on since. We have been together for 18 months, but i have actually worked with him for 12 years :thumbup:
He is delaying really as it was it to be just right (settled in house etc) and i can see where he is coming from, but i really don't think he understands it could take a while. My sister tried for 7 years (failed IVF's) until they had a baby and my friend the same age as me has been trying for over a year and are seeing the doctor now.
Anyhoo i have take a decision and i have come off the pill and he is fully aware of it and is ok with it, although we will be using condoms until he decides he is ready. I will be mentioning it again before my birthday in a few months as at 36 i really am getting stressed!

Me! I'm 30 and will be 31 when we start trying.

I'll be 30 in a few weeks and have an 8 month old. It took us a few years to have her so ideally we'd have had 2 by now.

We want 3 in total and I'd like to be done by 35 so will (hopefully) have a closer age gap that was in my grand plan but I don't know if it'll take us ages again.

I had a great pregnancy at 28/29 so hoping a few years doesn't take it's toll too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->