WTT and spotting at 4dpo

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
I'm hoping this is just because I've not been well.
we are currently waiting to try haven't decided when we will start trying but won't be for another 2 years.
I'm charting and using opks just so I know what I cycles are doing as I sometimes have irregular cycles.
my husband doesn't like to use condoms and I can't take the pill and don't like the idea of having something stuck in me for years, also can't have the injection.
So I will be a tmi at parts,
I am 4dpo and I have been cramping since a few days before first positive opk. yesterday I started feeling unwell. and since the early hours of this morning I have had diarrhoea, My lower back is in so much pain, I feel sick, have a temp of 37.4 Celsius and have been spotting, only see the spotting when I wipe.
Most of the time we use the withdrawal method, not great I know, close to ovulation we do use condoms.
I really hoping it is all because i'm not feeling well. we can't afford to have another baby. our youngest is coming up to 6 months and I really want to get back to work before we start trying for another.

hi hun
i dont think you would have symptoms so close to ovulation, if you are 4dpo you wouldnt have even implanted yet and starting producing hcg and its the hcg that gives you the symptoms
fingers crossed for you x

I had symptoms from 3dpo in my last pregnancy which is why I am concerned. As much as we would love to have another timing just isn't right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->