WTT August 2014

colta

Pregnant with a miracle
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I haven't been on this forum for awhile... DH and myself took a long, much needed break from ttc'ing and all that encompasses for a while after losing our second baby.
However, we are now getting ready to try again this coming August and I figured, since I didn't already see a thread created, I'd make one and see if there are any ladies out there also planning on ttc'ing around that time.

It's exciting, and scary and all kinds of wonderful to be slowly getting ready to try again and put our hearts out on the line. I've lost two munchkins, one was ectopic and one was an early miscarriage, so to give any future munchkins the best possible chance... I'm doing everything in my power to be as healthy as possible.

What is everyone else doing?

I'm with you! WTT in august. Had a blighted ovum and D&C in march at 8 weeks. Hope my next try is more successful :)

The only thing that worries me is that we are planning to fly abroad in August... So there will be two 4-hour flights when I might be 4-6 weeks. If it's dangerous for the baby I'd prefer to wait till September.

Hi ladies :wave:

We're planning on starting to try again in August too. We tried for about a year and a half a few years ago, but I've never had a bfp. We stopped ttc cos I got a new job.

The docs did some tests back then but never found any reason why we weren't getting pregnant. So I'm quite excited about trying again but also a bit wary of believing it will ever happen. I've just finished my last pack of pills, gonna try letting my body get back to normal (ha, whatever that is!).

Hey I think we are now pushing our TTC back so will be trying in August after our wedding :) x

Hey ladies!

Anya - So sorry to hear about your loss. It's such a hard thing to go through, I've got everything crossed that you'll have a healthy baby when you start to ttc.
I'm not sure about flying... something you'd have to look into I suppose. I can't imagine it would be an issue.

July18th - I hope that you finally get your little one. It's been a long two years waiting to try again, I can't wait till August.
DH and I have been pushing to be much healthier than we were before. He's lost 30lbs, I've lost 65lbs... so we're hoping that our healthier lifestyle is going to help us with the conceiving portion.

Girly123 - Congrats on the wedding and welcome to the club!

Sorry for your losses Colta and Anya.

What an amazing achievement to lose 65lbs, that's incredible. I can't imagine what you've been through, it must have been a difficult few years. It must feel good working hard to make sure you're as healthy as you can be.

I'm trying to cut down/out caffeine, and just get a bit healthier. We both have a normal bmi but sometimes my diet's not the best. And we're going to try vitamins this time too.

Congrats on your wedding girly123! Are you having a big day?

I'm no expert at all, but I've not heard of it being an issue to fly in the early stages of pregnancy. We're flying in November, when I guess I could be 2nd tri, but I guess I'm not really expecting to be pregnant.

Thanks girls. I am having a sort of big day, about 70-80 guests in the day and then 90 in the evening (10 more not 90 more lol). Not too long to go now :), only about 3 full months and we will be in August. Xx

Hope it's okay that I'm digging up this semi-old thread. I saw one for May, June, July, and September and had to scroll back a bit to find one for August.

My H and I will be TTC in August- glad to join you guys!! We are trying for #1 and I'm so excited. I'm counting down the days!

I'm so sorry to those of you who are here after losses. I can't imagine the heartache, but I know you will get your rainbow babies.

Girly- how is wedding planning going? We had about that many people at my wedding (I believe 75ish showed up). It made it a little easier to relax on the big day, but was still stressful to plan!

Hey ladies, how are you preparing for TTC? I'll start to take folic acid again 2 cycles prior to our first active cycle... Maybe hubby will, too.

I've been on folic acid too for awhile now, I'll keep taking that. There are some other supplements I'm taking as well. Also starting to eat healthier as well. Of course charting too so I know about when I should be BDing :)

stellaluna431, what other supplements do you take?

stellaluna431, what other supplements do you take?

We're swaying for a boy, so I actually take quite a few supplements-- prenatal, extra folic acid, green tea, fish oil, evening primrose oil, a probiotic, vitamin C, coq-10, wheat grass, and royal jelly/bee pollen. It's a lot haha :)

Woohoo! Mine is a bit longer (but could change based on my O date) and I am SO excited we're finally under 90 days!

Hi! Is it okay if I join? I'm sorry for everyone's losses. I had a miscarriage before my ds---no doubt a low point in my life.
I may be a little crazy to try so soon after my last baby, but I want them close together, and it took us 1 1/2 years to conceive #2.
The only thing I'm doing to prepare is to try to shake this last 10 lbs after #2. :haha:

:dust:

Thanks, ill be keeping my fitness up and taking vits. Hoping to get some tests done too to see if i can get some help with next pregnancy. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->