WTT August 2014

The planning is going well thanks stellaluna431. I need to find my shoes for the wedding but haven't managed yet so that is a big priority at the moment. Then we need to sit down and so the table plan which will be fun.

The hardest thing is that OH's dad unexpectedly and tragically died a few months ago so him not being at the wedding will be hard and now his Bestman has been sent to Afghan for 7 months and can't come. So he is feeling like everything it crap at the moment.

I want to get him a special present for the day but I don't know what xx

Girly, is there a picture of your oh and his dad that you could get framed nicely? Good luck with the planning!

Hi everyone!! We are planning to start trying in august as well. I had a c sec last august so i want to wait the full year to give myself that time to heal. Our son wasnt planned so this ttc is all new to us!! Our wedding is the beginning of sept. .so if we do concieve it would be great if its near the end of aug so i wont be feeling sick at our wedding!!! Lol I was feeling pretty nausous at the 6 week mark with my son. Sooo it all depends on where my cycle is in aug!!

Such an exciting time in all our lives :) Whats everyones game plan?? Just bd all the time??

We'll probably do SMEP. It's probably what I would have done anyway, but once I saw the plan I was glad because it reaffirmed that our plans were good ones. I am getting so excited and having a hard time focusing on much else. I have longer cycles (I usually O around CD21-23 and have a 13 day LP and am O-ing nowish. I have to finish this cycle & then there's only one more before we start TTC. It's coming fasttt, but still- somehow- not fast enough!

Hi ladies

How are the plans going getting ready for ttc? My period eventually arrived after coming off the pill!

We're planning on ttc at the beginning of August, although my dh has now not pulled out twice. It was at the beginning of my cycle, so wouldn't be fertile anyway. But it feels like a step in the right direction!

Part of me is looking forward to trying again, but on the other hand, I don't think I'm fully expecting it to happen, cos it didn't when we tried before. Time will tell I guess!

How are the wedding plans going girly? I lost my Dad a year and a bit before my wedding and even that was hard. Is there something of your dh's dad's, like a watch or cufflinks he'd like to wear?

Stellaluna, I have longer cycles too. I work shifts, and so don't do a very good job with opks, so I'm not even sure when I ovulate. I suppose I should work on that!

Not long now ladies!

Hey ladies! So funny story. DH, being the fickle/silly man that he is, decided he didn't want to wait until Aug... So that being said, I'm heading into a tww!
I ov'd either yesterday or today and we did plenty of bd'ing... so fingers crossed that we caught the egg first try!

How exciting! I keep asking mine if he's suuuuure he wants to wait but he isn't budging! That's okay- too many March/April birthdays in my family already. Let us know if you get your BFP!!

I too have thrown caution to the wind and have been dtd. Ovulating soon so fx!

Hey girls! I've decided to concentrate on my career for a while, so I'll be wtt#3 for 3 or more years now. Good luck to everyone trying now or in August! :thumbup: I'll be stalking you anyway. :haha:

Hey girls. I thought I was wtt until July but dh decided he wanted one more month. So August. Hurry up and get here. Were just ntnp right now. I'm going to make sure we Dtd on my fertile days during July so we might have an oops. But I'm not officially ttc until August.

Hi ladies!! Can I join in?? I truly feel for everyones losses and frustrations. Lets all work together on this and help each other out until we all have BFP's!! I have been NTNP since Feb 2013, and actively trying since December, though DH was out at sea for 2 months between december and march. We did conceive in March but it didn't stick. :cry: Tried one cycle since then but I find myself again on hold while DH is out at sea until September! Ugh I'm going bonkers without him here! But I'm trying to take this as a blessing to truly understand my cycles, track ovulation, and track symptoms and BBT without the possibility of being pregnant swaying my opinions.
I started taking Folic acid, calcium, magnesium, B6, zinc, and Vitex yesterday. If my periods stay on track the way they have been I will be in my fertile week the week he will be getting home so I hope it goes quickly when I am finally able to get back to TTC-ing!!
What are other ladies doing to prepare themselves (mentally and physically) for the big switch from Wtt to Ttc?!
I am counting down the days until September!!!

28 days until we will be TTC again. I can't wait but I am nervous. We only have one month to try though as then my OH deploys for 4 months annoyingly. fingers crossed x

I just saw this on the main forum- how exciting! I hope you catch the egg. How long will he be gone? No chance he'd wanna try this month too to up your chances?

Aaaand I just saw he's gone 4 months. That's a long time, but at least it's not a year or more. Good luck!

Hey ladies,

We were planning on waiting until August, although we had discussed bringing it forward. Then, dh stopped pulling out!

So, I'm in my 1st tww for a while and it's driving me mad!

Hope the last few weeks fly by!

Ahhhh good luck!! I hope you caught your egg!

DH and I have also been talking about starting to TTC this month insyea did waiting and decided to go ahead with that plan! So I'm officially TYC :) I don't ovulate until the 21st-ish, but it's still exciting :) I'll keep you guys posted!

I wish we could try now lol but the dr put me back on the pill to try and help me ovulate when I first come off the pill (as that is what happened 2 years ago). So I have 18 pills left to take and then the 7 day break and technically then TTC so only 25 days left eeeekkkk.

I have ordered pregnitude to try and help as well but I am not sure when to take it tbh xx

I think we won't be TTC until September. My hubby needs some pre-conception medical examination & treatment. He already takes zinc and selenium pills, it's good for the sperm.

I'm ready NOW, but we'll have to wait. :roll: So, two more cycles without trying...

Awww Anya that sucks but just think only a couple more months in the scheme of life isn't too much.

I worked out today if I ovulate when I come off the pill I should ovulate anywhere between 16th August and 21st August based on the CD I previously ovulated on. We marry on the 15th so a wedding night or honeymoon baby truly could be on the cards and would be out of this world amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->