WTT August 2014

Girly- That's awesome! I hope the timing works out perfectly like that for you & you catch your egg :) GL!

Awww Anya that sucks but just think only a couple more months in the scheme of life isn't too much.

I worked out today if I ovulate when I come off the pill I should ovulate anywhere between 16th August and 21st August based on the CD I previously ovulated on. We marry on the 15th so a wedding night or honeymoon baby truly could be on the cards and would be out of this world amazing xx

Good luck! A honeymoon baby would be wonderful!

Girls, when was the last time you made an ultrasound? Will you make it before trying to conceive - just to check if everything is alright with the uterus and ovaries? I probably will.

My dr had booked me in for one in September just to make sure everything is ok x

Nope. My midwife didn't say anything about it and when I asked she said it wasn't necessary. I've never had one & expect I won't until I get a BFP :)

2 more days until CD1 and it will be our cycle to try. We have decided we are more NTNP rather than TTC so I won't temp this cycle and just try to relax about it all xx

So it's funny because we were WTT August, and decided to start TTC in July. I'm now on CD32 and finally got my first positive OPK yesterday. I guess we basically ended up waiting for August anyway! Can't wait to see you ladies on the TTC boards- I made us a thread to keep in touch :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2210803-august-2014-wtt-ers.html#post33356035

We are on CD7 now so just waiting for ovulation �� x

Good luck stellaluna431. Have everything crossed for you.

I did my first opk today (CD8) and negative at the moment. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->