• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

WTT baby #2! wanting buddies/friends?

nlz2468

Reaction score
Hi all i'm back once again on b&b as i'm soon to start TTC but at the moment in time it has been put on hold for 2 main reasons....

First reason being im currently on a diet and have been for the past 4 months and i'm not yet at my goal so im wanting to get my body healthy ready to bake baby number 2 :cloud9: and second of all I am patiently waiting to hear from the hospital with an appointment to see my gyne consultant as with my first pregnancy I was given clomid to kick start conceiving as my cycles are all over the place and my ovaries don't like to play ball and release eggs on time plus they also need to prescribe me clexane once I have conceived which I will take everyday throughout my pregnancy thankfully It wont be much hassle this time seeing as my doctor and consultants have all my records from my last pregnancy so that's one good thing!

I have already seen my doctor who has contacted my hospital so its just a matter of waiting for the letter with my appointment date...was told around 4-6weeks that was last month so any day now really.....eeek!

Looking for buddies who are either in a similar situation or who are looking to TTC within the next few months :hugs:

Thanks for reading x x x

Hello

I am looking to start in end of Oct Start of Nov... Have a 5 year old girl....

x

I wanted #2 close in age to my first but OH has now got a prolatinoma making his testosterone and libido low amongst other things, meaning we can't TTC untill its all sorted with the pills he is on. Apparently we should start to see results in January (hes already been on them 3 months) so fingers crossed he does feel better and we see some results in January as then we will TTC straight away as we don't mind a 3 year gap as its not too big a gap really. It took 3 month to conceive #1 so we were really lucky. Hopefully be lucky with #2 but realistically we will have to wait until at least Jan and we really, really hope he gets better but yes we are in a similar boat but the other way round as OH has the medical issue.
How old are you and how old is your child? Sorry for the essay, we have only recently been given a "date" of when things will improve so its like a huge relief!

I'm WTT #2...been 6 years. We were young when we conceived (18 and 20) so we've sort of caught up on life in the past 6 years. I've been ready for years but hubby has phobia of too much commitment as I like to call it lol he likes to take his time with everything....I think 6 years is more than enough time!

Hi girls! :hi:

Thanks for the replies :)

so today I received the all important hospital letter so the ball is rolling now FINALLY! my appointment is set for 23rd November so that gives me more time to shift some more weight and so i'm guessing Dec/jan we may start 'baby making' yay!

A little about me im 26 from England. I have a little boy who is 18 months old (he's my little miracle) took me over 5 years to have him. I suffered 2 MC's in them 5 years which was an awful experience I would not like to happen again.

so yeah that's pretty much the basic info about me. :)

x

I'm WTTC #2...been 6 years. We were young when we conceived (18 and 20) so we've sort of caught up on life in the past 6 years. I've been ready for years but hubby has phobia of too much commitment as I like to call it lol he likes to take his time with everything....I think 6 years is more than enough time!

When are you looking to TTC again hun? has hubby come round the idea now of baby number 2? x

I wanted #2 close in age to my first but OH has now got a prolatinoma making his testosterone and libido low amongst other things, meaning we can't TTC untill its all sorted with the pills he is on. Apparently we should start to see results in January (hes already been on them 3 months) so fingers crossed he does feel better and we see some results in January as then we will TTC straight away as we don't mind a 3 year gap as its not too big a gap really. It took 3 month to conceive #1 so we were really lucky. Hopefully be lucky with #2 but realistically we will have to wait until at least Jan and we really, really hope he gets better but yes we are in a similar boat but the other way round as OH has the medical issue.
How old are you and how old is your child? Sorry for the essay, we have only recently been given a "date" of when things will improve so its like a huge relief!

I'm 26 and DS is 18 months. I wanted a 2 year gap between siblings but like you I have to wait to see the hospital before I can start the process so if all being well looks like there may be a 2.5yr gap between son and baby #2 hopefully x

Hello

I am looking to start in end of Oct Start of Nov... Have a 5 year old girl....

x

Have you any other children or just your little girl? did you conceive easily with her? x

I'm WTTC #2...been 6 years. We were young when we conceived (18 and 20) so we've sort of caught up on life in the past 6 years. I've been ready for years but hubby has phobia of too much commitment as I like to call it lol he likes to take his time with everything....I think 6 years is more than enough time!

When are you looking to TTC again hun? has hubby come round the idea now of baby number 2? x

Hi!! I too am in England, we just moved here from the US because of hubby's job :)

My husband just started his 1 year Master's degree and will be done August '14...he says we can start trying this spring so he will be done with school by the time baby gets here. So hopefully only a few months waiting! But he has admitted that even by then he doesn't think he will be ready but thinks it's the "right thing to do" as our son will be 6 :shrug: I'm hoping its not just another excuse:huh: but he knows I really want it and i'm hopeful.

He always is afraid to make the jump of a new commitment but is fine when we do so its just prepping him to "jump" lol.

I hope you get the results you want and all is well!! How exciting that trying is so close!! Please keep us updated :)

I have a 15 month old little boy :). We are waiting to try until nov/dec.

Hey I have a 27month old daughter called Isabella and we are hopefully going to start trying December time.

:) hey everyone! :)

I have a 14 month old, and we are going to be TTC December/January. I guess it depends on when I have my period in December. I just got off birth control. We are also going on a honeymoon in January, so really would like to start TTC than. :)

I'm waiting to try for number 2 til after LO turns 3 next september (2014) for a few reasons the main one being money when we wanted to TTC to have a 2 year age gap. So now going for a 4 year...

xx

Its lovely reading the replies and to think we will all be trying for a baby in 2014 :) anyone want to be buddies/friends then please feel free to drop me a pm for a chat...i also have facebook and instagram would love to follow in the journey with others like yourselves x x x

Hi everyone, I am WTT for #2 in December. We have Charlotte who is 10months and are excited and nervous about having another. Charlotte was our rainbow baby after we suffered an early miscarriage and has been such a wonderful baby so I'm scared that we may not be as lucky next time lol

I'm excited to find a few others who are WTT around the same time :)

:hi: ladies, I will be TTC #2 in December/January time. I have an 8 year old daughter so it's going to be a pretty big age gap. We are WTT because me and my husband are both trying to lose weight before TTC :)

I would love to be a part of this!! My husband and I are in a similar boat with the weight-loss, and we have the added of being low income but in a stable environment.

It's their culture to live with the parents, well, forever. We take care of our space, and help them with theirs. We are both acupuncturists just starting our business, so our income is close to nothing. Enough to support us, but not enough for insurance. We just qualified for assisted insurance, and we will be trying this month! We have been wanting this for so long, but it isn't easy. We needed to either afford insurance or qualify, and it has been so long figuring out which one would happen. We finally have our answer. I ovulate within the next week, but I am not sure if we can TTC yet, as I am needing to make one more insurance call.

As far as weight loss goes, I was very overweight for my last pregnancy, and I ended up gaining a healthy amount, but I myself wasn't healthy. I have lost 45 lbs this year (using MFP), and I have about 15 more pounds to be in the normal weight range. First time in my life... I have reached my weight for allowing myself to start TTC, which is about 30 lbs less than when we conceived our last child. I am excited, nervous, scared, and shy about the whole thing. I am nervous people will say "you lost all of that just to gain back some" because I know my MIL and FIL, born in Taiwan and speak minimal English, will make that kind of comment. It's in their culture to not beat around the bush.

I am sorry this is so long, but I wanted to introduce myself and our situation.

Can I join you ladies? We have a 14 month old named Avianna! And are WTT #2 until July/August 2014. Just due to financial reasons and I will be done with my degree by the time baby #2 would be due.

Am I too late to join? We're hopefully starting to TTC#2 around December/January time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"