WTT buddies?

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello all.

I was wondering if any one of you were writing about your wait? I am holding a journal where I write about things in my life, mostly about my two boys and recently about my waiting to try.

I will probably be trying in august, I hope. Some days I am just bursting with need to talk about this wait, about the things that are crossing my mind but have no one to talk to because I dont want ppl to know we are waiting or when we ar trying. So it is kind of hard to keep this buttled up.

So I was wondering if someone wanted to be waiting buddies, and maby in time TTC buddies :)?

I will wait with you! I feel the same way and I'm pretty sure I'm insane lol. I'm wtt until Jan. And since hubby doesn't care when I have to the strong one and hold off.

Haha usually DH is the strong one in this department, well we both are usually. But omyh... we have been recless the past two cycles!! kind of funny since he has been like obsessed with it.. I mean he keeps tab on my cycle "have you had your periods yet?" usualy by the time they should. hahaha
But I know he will be careful the next two months or so.. he does NOT want a december baby.

Why are you waiting? For me it is more because of my education, im finishing my masters in education (will be teacher spring of 2017!). So we are aiming at due date after 30th of april, think that is the final day to turn in my final paper.

I'm waiting because I think it will be easier once my oldest is in kindergarten. Our youngest is hearing impaired and we were for awhile constantly at doctors, appointments and so many therapies. She is doing a lot better, plus I'd like to potty train her. So that's pretty much it, we can be pretty careless too!! But I agree no December babies. I already have Jan and Feb I could not handle another birthday in there lol

Oh and I had my first during my senior year of college! It's an excellent reason to wait!! I don't know how I did it

I'm also waiting until around August and I'm a teacher as well! I'd rather be trying earlier but we are waiting until after our wedding and honeymoon. My first predicted O day after the wedding will be August 7th, maybe we can be TTC buddies around then! This will be my first and I am seriously going crazy having to wait so long. Just trying to keep myself focused on planning the wedding and finishing off the school year.

My younger was 7 months when I started my education haha. So I am used to it, but dont recomend it realy. But Oh my, how many project I have done while the kids have been sick! Chicken pox, stomach flue (vomiting) and writing essay at the same time.. fun times (not). But somehow got it done!

Good to hear your younger is doing better. And I understand what you mean about wanting to potty train and so on. My older was just 2,5 years older then my younger and it has been good and bad. For a while I had two babys with diper but also like now they can play and do stuff together and keep each other company. I love to hear them chat and play, can go bad sometimes hehehe they are siblings! and they do push each others buttons from time to time.

Miss Yogi I would love to be TTC buddies :) and I do understand your reason to wait :) I was between 8 and 9 weeks pg with my younger when we got married hahaha. Didnt matter as I dont dring white or red wine so I didnt miss anything from my wedding :) was lovely :) and I got a dress that didnt matter if I put bit on, but I hadnt so was ok.

Yes!!! Late night feedings while looking at slide shows! Potty training is going so terrible too! My first one was a breeze, they are 2 years apart and she was potty trained by time my 2nd came around. The little one is soooo stubborn, she will sit on the potty for 30+mins and then get up and pee on the floor:dohh:
However, they play together so nicely (most days lol) and it makes it really worth it!

Hey everyone! A little late to the thread but we just decided to start ttc around May.. I'm matron of honor in a wedding in October so didn't want to start to early and be going into labor or planning parties and such while huge and tired.. And don't want to start too late as I had terrible all day sickness with my first.. We dont want a winter baby..and we don't want to put our family on hold completely for someone else's day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->