wtt but i dont want to wait

dreamofabump

Reaction score
Hey ladies , i suppose i belong here as in waiting to try again for baby num 2. A bit of history ... I have a lovely 16 month daughter but it took us three years to conceive her and three rounds of clomid as i have pcso. I would love another baby now but we are currently. In a (large) one bed flat. So we've decided to wait until we move to a two bedroom. But as it stands we need to save £1300 first to move. It just feels its going to take forever plus the fact i don't know how long its gonna take due to my overies. I feel its never gonna happen. I just wanna start trying now :cry:
thanks for reading and letting me rant on

aww that must have been hard TTC for so long, but at least you got your beautiful baby girl out of it!
£1300 isnt that much, you could make a chart and every time you save another £10 or something cross a bit off, im sure you will hit it in no time :flower:

:hugs::hugs:

I bet you will save the money quickly because wanting to TTC quickly will motivate you.

Just because it took you a long time to conceive your first doesn't mean it will take long for #2. Also, think on the bright side. Since you're on clomid, you might conceive twins and then you'll be thankful that you waited. It may feel like a long time but it will fly by.

Good luck.

Thanks guys. Hopefully fingers crossed. IM a real believer that what will be will be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->