WTT but it's so dang hard!

DaneyB

Reaction score
My husband and I are waiting 1-2 more years before we start trying but i just have baby fever like crazy!! Does anyone else feel that way? I get jealous of pregnant women and I can't wait for it to be me! It'll be better to wait in the long run, I just need someone in the same boat to share this baby fever with!!

I'm currently WTT my second but I waited four years to try for my beautiful girl. It was awful at the time and there were many many times when I felt the way you describe but now I have Grace and I feel OK about everything. I know it's easy for me to say from the other side but we're in a position now where we're able to provide for her and we're both ready for her, and besides - if we hadn't waited we would have a different baby and would probably never have had Grace and that's just too horrible to think about.

My husband and I have agreed that we would wait untill I have finished school to start to try.
Alot of my friends have kids and are now trying for more or they are pregnant now and my facebook news feed is full of pregnancy pictures.
Its very hard not to just give up and try now though, very hard, especially as noone else knows that we have set a date
I feel your pain :)

I'm currently WTT my second but I waited four years to try for my beautiful girl. It was awful at the time and there were many many times when I felt the way you describe but now I have Grace and I feel OK about everything. I know it's easy for me to say from the other side but we're in a position now where we're able to provide for her and we're both ready for her, and besides - if we hadn't waited we would have a different baby and would probably never have had Grace and that's just too horrible to think about.
That's so true! I'm just ready to be there but I do want us to be ready, emotionally and financially for a child! Just so anxious to be a mom! I'm 100% sure it's worth the wait, though :)

It is very hard especially if you don't know when you are going to be ttcing. :shrug:

Yes i am feeling that way too just feel so ready now but waiting due to finances �� thanks anni for the message as am sure it is worth the wait grace is a lovely name by the way

We were talking about TTC #2 next year but it's looking unlikely now. So I don't know. It probably sounds really silly but I just want a date to count down to, I don't like not having a plan and I'm super jealous of everyone who is pregnant or has a LO younger than mine..... How ridiculous is that? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->