WTT but really wish I wasn't!

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Anyone else wanting to get to the TTC part already?
I would love to be TTC right now, but unfortunately we need to move before we can. Our house isn't big enough for another LO. Well I think it is for a few years at least but hubby doesn't agree. And because of where we live moving will be expensive so we're probably going to have a big age gap between the kids. Anyone else in the same situation?

Yes I am waiting for number 2. Been waiting a year so far until dh is ready. The Age gap id hoped for is getting bigger and bigger.

How old is your LO now?
I only ever imagined having a maximum of 3 years between my first two children. Seems like such a long wait! I don't think we'll even get pregnant until he's 5.

I definitely wish we were trying now but between full-time work and my Master's program, I know we need to wait a little longer.

I am so impatient! I have 4 months, 2 weeks and 3 days till we TTC #1. I just want to get there already!! I am keeping myself busy with my hobbies but that only works for so long before I get so impatient again!

my son will be 3 in November. I'm the same, never imagined more than about 3 yrs between kids. But I guess I'm lucky I've convinced dh to have another at all as this time last year it seemed unlikely. At the moment I've agreed to wait 2 yrs but trying to bring it forward to 1 yr.

I am so broody all the time!
Yeah I'm hoping we will hopefully be in the process of moving at the end of next year, which will make our son 3 so then we'd have #2 on the way then but hat still seems such a long way off.
I, personally, don't think our house is that small but I can understand why hubby wants to wait. Would be next if it just happened by accident though!!

It took us a year to get pregnant the first time and then there's the whole 9 months wait. I just want it now too, well actually I wanted it a year ago. We already have a big enough house, hubby has tried to use that as an excuse but it didn't work. It's so frustrating.
I want it to happen by accident too. That's all that's getting me through this. Although the idea I've offered is ill go back on the pill If we can start ntnp in a year. He's thinking about it (since yesterday) not sure how long to leave it as in pretty sure he's actually not thinking about it

Well I'm coming off the pill in a couple of months once they run out as I've been having headaches on them for a while now. So I'm hoping that will help with it being an accident haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->