WTT but so desperate!

ISimpson94

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new on here so please be nice!

I live in manchester, UK with my OH. We've been together for 5 years and definitely wants kids! I'm currently in 2nd year of uni but also work, OH works too. We've had a couple of months where we thought I could be pregnant however haven't been. Each time I get my period I'm so disappointed.

I just wanted to see if there's anyone in a similar situation? I know it'll be worth the wait but I don't know if I can wait! OH thinks we should but also wants to be a family.

Please help!

I'm WTT as well. 5more months until we start TTC. It's killing me lol. We already have a 4 month old daughter but I have such bad baby fever and can't wait to get pregnant again :)

Hi guys. I'm new on here so please be nice!

I live in manchester, UK with my OH. We've been together for 5 years and definitely wants kids! I'm currently in 2nd year of uni but also work, OH works too. We've had a couple of months where we thought I could be pregnant however haven't been. Each time I get my period I'm so disappointed.

I just wanted to see if there's anyone in a similar situation? I know it'll be worth the wait but I don't know if I can wait! OH thinks we should but also wants to be a family.

Please help!

Hey, ill be nice mwahaha.
My name is Nicky and im from Birmingham UK, Husband probably knows how you feel im making him wait a minimum of 7 months and most probably 12 months before we start trying to conceive.

I remember trying to convince him to TTC our first and when he finally agreed it took over 6 months to get pregnant, i know its not alot compared to some other women but each month i had a negative pregnancy test was heart breaking. Remember though no rush eh, things will happen and trust me its alot easier when your prepared and have taken ur time, got pregnant first month of TTC of baby#2 and was NOT expecting it to happen so quick it was quite daunting and wouldnt have minded waiting another few months.
Good Luck and ur right, it is worth it, its so good your in uni and both in work baby will come into the world with 2 prepared and hardworking parents.. your going to have one proud baby! x ;)
Good Luck x:hugs:

Thanks for your replies

I just feel like I can't wait any longer, or that I don't know how I'll be able to wait. It's so hard especially when I've got friends with newborns!

OH thinks we should wait as we aren't yet ready, but is anyone ever fully prepared for a baby?!

I just can't wait for the day I finally get to hold my own baby! I know it's better to wait especially because of my uni course, but I just feel like there's more to life!

This is how I am. I've convinced myself that I'm pregnant multiple times (like right now for example..), and become disappointed when I'm not. My OH would prefer us to wait though.

Yes that's exactly what I'm like! We had a month where we were both convinced I was pregnant but obviously I wasn't, and he didn't seem to be too disappointed. I however, was heartbroken.

It's hard to explain how I feel to him. I can't put into words the need and longing I feel to have a baby!

I bring it up somewhat often, because I want to set a date for us to ttc. I want to go to the doctor, be in better shape, start a baby fund, take prenatals 3 months before, etc.... but he can't even give me a date right now. However, when I'm joked about him being freaked out or upset if I was pregnant right now, he says he wouldn't be upset he'd be really happy, it just wouldn't be the time he chose.

I think you and I are the same age, if that's a birth year! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->