WTT end of 2015-start of 2016

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi I know it may seem like ages away but last year went so fast, it will be here before we know it.

is anyone else thinking of trying at end of 2015/start of 2016?

what number babies will this be?

me me me ! Dec 2015 :D first baby not first pregnancy though but yep may change to next May but for now it's dec 2015 :D and you first or?

January 2016 is 23 months away... 23 months ago was March 2012.. when you think of it like that time will FLY! it has since then! thats how i always try and look at things :)

Nope I have three already so this would be my fourth and last.

my youngest is 20months and I cant believe in 3 and a bit months he will be 2 years old and that has flew lol x

It's a bit undecided for us. All depends on savings really. Want to buy a house first, so lookin at 2015/2016.

We are not completely sure yet but it looks like the end of 2015 is when we will TTC. It'll be our second child :)

I want a 3rd and last baby and we've decided end of 2015 or early 2016 however we will be avoiding another Xmas baby if poss :)

If we try at end next year/start of 2016 I will be pregnant on my 30th birthday not sure if I want that. lol

esp as on my 21st and 18th I had small babies lol. hmm we will see I guess

May/June of 2015 or 2016 here. We will be trying for #2. :flower: <3

We have been talking about another past couple days.
I feel very exited but tad apprehensive lol.
but will wait till at least end of next year, cos our youngest is still a baby (20months)

We're not 100% decided but I'm pretty sure we'll be in the 2015/2016 club too! :) this will be our 2nd and possibly final LO. :) I hate being pregnant but I can't wait. :haha:

I love being pregnant (which is suprising what I go through lol)
I don't enjoy feeling ill and sore all time but it is so worth it.

what ages are your kids and what sexes? x

Definitely worth it. I have an 18 month old son called Lucas. How about you Iveneverseen?

Is anyone hoping for a particular gender? Or considering trying gender swaying?

I would love another little boy lol.
I have two girls ages 7 & 9 (my eldest is 10 in april) and a little boy who is 20months x

So far I only have one child, a son. His name is Liam and he will be 5 months old on Sunday. <3 :cloud9:

We will be swaying for a girl next time as we'd like at least one of each. If our next is a girl then we don't mind which gender our third is, but if our second is a boy we will be trying for a girl again the third time around. If we have 3 boys then I guess I was just meant to be a mommy of boys! :haha:

Not sure if we actually will or not, but I think 2016 is around when we may start again. We want our kids to be at least 3 years apart, and LO will be turning 3 in 2016. We only want spring/summer babies if possible, so it'll either be mid/late 2015 or mid/late 2016.

It all depends on where we are financially and stuff. We're graduating soon and are trying to get jobs and sort out the future. It's a little terrifying having everything so up in the air...

We do have a sex preference, but I don't know if we'll actually give swaying a try. I have super mixed feelings. Maybe do a lax sway?

Hi all! We will be ttc beginning of 2016 possibly mid 2016. I need to finish my bachelors degree (graduate spring 2015) and find a better paying job so we can afford to have another lo with our nanny. Unless we miraculously win the lotto haha

what is gender swaying?

Genderswaying is attempting to sway the odds of what sex you'll get. The most successful I've seen has about a 63% success rate, so ther'es no guarantee but that's a decent bit higher than roughly 50/50. There are a lot of different methods, some more reliable than others, as well as conflicting information about what works. I've read studies showing that the birth sex ratio varies in different countries (it's not a huge variation, but it is statistically significant), so clearly something can effect the sex ratio, but what is still unclear. Gender Dreaming is a site about it, it's the most comprehensive I've seen. I think that there's lunar calendar methods and a few other methods as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->