WTT end of 2015-start of 2016

Ladies, it all seems so far away at the moment. We don't have a definite time frame, I'm hoping 2015 but 2016 is the latest I want to wait.

Same here. That puts me at 31... 32 if it takes us a while to conceive. I really don't want to leave it any later - all those health warnings about having first babies late have me a bit scared.

Isn't that not when your 35+?

Yeah, I think it's 35+ for first babies that they start worrying about health issues. Don't worry though, Kholcol! My mom had her 4th and 5th babies at I think 36 or 37 for #4 and 38 or 39 for #5 and both are perfectly happy and healthy kiddos to date and she had no issues with pregnancy either. She also had her first baby (me) at age 18 though (but had #3 at 26, so there's a decade there between what was supposed to be her last baby and when she decided to have more).

I keep getting the message that you're running risks if you wait much past 30... might just be the kind of practitioners I see and the info I come across though. I've always wanted children earlyish but 31 would work for me too.

That and I'm impatient =P I don't want to wait much longer than that!

ive never herd its riskier for first babies over 35 ive just herd its risky no matter what no baby over 35.

I don't think its risky at 30 though. I hope not, I have enough stuff to deal with in my pregnancies never minded added risks lol

There are higher risks if you're over 35 but most of them are still minimal.

How old are all you ladies?
I'm 27 atm (28 in july)
my husband is 36 (37 in October)

so our next baby will be our last. I will probs be 29-30 when we ttc our next baby, my husband would be 38-39

I'm 25 DF is 27 our date keeps flitting we want a couple more holidays etc n we are aiming for dec 15 onwards ....but we are also considering jan 15 but that depends on a few variables If we stick to the plan we'd be 27 + 29 when we ttc n when bubba is born all being well. eurgh holiday or baby lol

More like end of 2016 for me. End of next year I will be starting my first year teaching. I will be 27 this year and DH will be 28. It seems really strange to me to be getting into late twenties now...like I'm not sure where time is going. I know it doesn't seem that old but by the time we start trying I'll be nearly 30 and hubs will be 30. We decided we shouldn't wait too long after 30 to get a move on it.

By the time we start trying my BFF's first born will be 7! And my niece will be 5!

It's crazy to think when our last is born my hubby will be close to 40 he doesn't look it though a lot of people say he looks younger.

Lucky man lol. I look younger than I am (which right now isn't all that desirable) but hopefully it'll stay with me so I can reap the benefits when I'm older :haha:

your wee one is just few months younger than my youngest noddlebear

Aw really? I like this age, they're so into everything! :)

Little boy :) When will your LO be 2? Can't be too far off now if he's a few months older than mine!

I also look younger than I am which is also not desirable right now. My mom is 41 or 42 now though and still looks about 25, so I'm hoping that it'll stick with me as well when I'm older! :haha:
The way we have it planned out DS will be 2 by the time #2 is born. I can't believe that he'll be half a year old this month! Where on earth does the time go? :wacko:

Before you know it he'll be a year and a half! It flies by

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->