WTT end of 2015-start of 2016

I still remember the day i found out i was pregnant with my first and shes 10 next month lol

Yeah finding out I was pregnant wasn't a very happy experience for me but I remember it well! Lol.

Oh really? not planned?

My first wasn't planned i was so scared cos i was so young lol
My 2nd and 3rd were though.

Nope not planned. My OH and his family were awful at the time lol. I was 19, it's scary! Was it good news even though #1 wasn't planned?

I was only 17 when i feel pregnant and had my first lol. x

Thinking about TTC #3 in November 2015. Not really sure yet though! Want to make sure we are financially stable, etc. first!

Myself & Hubby have spoke about ttc quite a bit in past few days, we are thinking of ttc in sept/oct time next year. im so exited x

Ohhhh we're not sure yet :( I want to try beginning/middle of next year but I think OH wants to try the year after really.

It seems like for a lot of us our first babies were "wonderful whoopsies" (my DS was too). :haha:

June of next year is looking very likely for us. DF wants to get married either very late May or very early June of next year, so I don't want to take a chance of being pregnant during my wedding/honeymoon or worse have a :bfn: make me sad during my big day if we started trying in May.

Ah congrats when do you get married. we just got married in august last year (7months) but have been together 9years this year.

My first was before I met my husband. but our 2nd and 3rd babies were planned and next one we are planning next sept time :D x

Congrats on your wedding last year! I'm sure it was beautiful. :flower:

If we get a spring baby next time like we're hoping for then we'll be trying in September a couple of years after #2 for #3 in hopes for a summer baby. If we end up with a summer baby this next time around then we'll be trying for a spring baby again with it's time to start trying for #3. Then sadly I think I'll be done having babies.

Ah thank you it was an amazing day.

we have a winter baby, spring baby and very start of summer baby.
hoping for another summer baby.

Why are you hoping for another summer baby? We'd like a spring or summer baby because we already have a fall baby and our birthdays are also in the fall and we don't want a winter baby because of the holidays. We'd be okay with a very late February baby, but that would be about it as far as winter goes.

Well our youngest was due early june but born end of may. and It was much easier for me not having to worry about doing school runs when I was trying to recover esp as I had a really long painfull recovery. it would be bit easier for me if baby was born in summer. as my husband would only get 2-3weeks off work then id be on my own. x

That makes sense. I had a really easy and virtually pain free recovery with DS, which amazed me since I had an episiotomy. I also had an epidural though, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. I'm really hoping for a shorter labor next time, preferably after getting some sleep instead of before getting sleep, lol. I went into labor at 1:30 in the morning and had a lot of trouble sleeping from the time that I went to bed to labor time. My labor lasted 11 hours and by the time he was born I'd gone a whole day without sleep so needless to say I was exhausted afterwards.

Wow lucky you, my vaginal births were no where near 11hours, that would have been a dream for me lol.

I had an elective section with my youngest as he was breech, the birth and recovery was hard and I was in a lot of pain and really ill for a while after the birth. hope next time it will be easier but I never did have an easy time with any of them as long as it isn't as bad or worse lol x

So the likelihood is that I wont be TTC with you guys :( OH wants to wait until August 2016. Gutted, but I can see why he wants to wait that long.

Aww, I'm sorry Noodlebear. ):

Honestly I'm worried that next year is going to roll around and DF is going to say that we still aren't where we need to be to start trying for another one. I'll be really gutted if we end up having to wait another year and if he's still not ready then that's when I'm going to put my foot down because I don't want more than a 3 year age gap.

That's the problem with trying to plan ahead, things can change so much! (although in my case that wouldn't be a bad thing if he wanted to try for a second a little earlier lol). I hope your OH doesn't change his mind. LO will be nearly 5 by the time the new baby would arrive and that's if we conceive fairly quickly!! :/ I'm in agreement with him though, realistically it makes more sense for us to hold off. It's just made me really sad that they might not be as close as they could've been.

I don't really care what season of baby we have, I'm just looking forward so much to when I can be a mum. I'll be 25 this December, and ideally we want to start trying for our first by me being aged 26, but depending on how things are with my work/maternity leave, and my partners jobs, we may have to wait later into 2016 than I would prefer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"