WTT February 2014

It's so nice to see everyone saying that time has just gone by so quickly since they've been WTT for February 2014. My husband and I are WTT until February 2015 and it's tough waiting. Already.

It is encouraging to see everyone so excited...& their TTC time is here! Good luck and baby dust to all!

It's so nice to see everyone saying that time has just gone by so quickly since they've been WTT for February 2014. My husband and I are WTT until February 2015 and it's tough waiting. Already.

It is encouraging to see everyone so excited...& their TTC time is here! Good luck and baby dust to all!

The time probably feels like it's dragging now, but a year from now you'll be like "where'd the time go?!"

Yes, I can't believe it's just a few weeks away!

Any other February ladies getting impatient? We are TTC in February, but it won't be until the end of the month based on how my cycles have been. I really just want to push the date ahead to this month because I will O in about a week and a half, but I know it's not the best idea. I'm trying to just remind myself that once the baby journey starts, my life is going to change quite a bit, so I should just enjoy the next month and relax. Easier said than done though!!

Yes, I'm concentrating on the things I wanted to get done before we start.

That being said we had a TWO HOUR conversation about names last night. :haha: Just throwing names back and forth at each other.

22 days until my implanon appointment. I just counted. :haha:

22 days until my implanon appointment. I just counted. :haha:

Only about a week and a half now for you, Melly! Exciting!!

After having 29 or 30 day cycles with O on day 19 for the past couple months, my body seems to be getting more regular, so I'm SO excited! Last month was really weird - it was like my body tried to ovulate on day 14 or 15 and I had quite a few symptoms but no temp rise like I usually do. Then my temp did a slow rise kind of, and I had O pain again on CD18-19 and seemed to actually O on day 19 like usual, which FF confirmed as well.

BUT...this month, I actually felt O pain on CD13 and 14 and then FF said that I O'd on day 15, which "felt" right to me based on my symptoms!!! If AF stays away until Day 28-30, my luteal phase will have lengthened by about 3 days! Oing earlier this month (and if it happens the same next month) also means that I'm fertile earlier, so we're officially TTC about a week earlier than planned!!! Hehe, so I changed my ticker :)

We leave for Thailand tomorrow morning (back to the villa we stayed in for our honeymoon!!) and when we get back, we're officially in the running for a BFP! Knowing this is bringing me so much happiness, and I'm excited to just enjoy our holiday before this next step in our lives :happydance:

Sorry for the long, all about me kind of post - I'm just so happy and had to share with people who would understand :flower:

That's so awesome that you get to return to your honeymoon destination! Have a wonderful trip!!

Ooh it's getting so close for you guys! Can't wait to see you in TTC x

Enjoy Thailand Randa! Epic trip ahead!

Speaking of which, how was Samoa??

Malo Melly :winkwink:

It was great! Very different to what we are used to in terms of amenities, sanitation and infrastructure but I guess that's what makes it paradise! Had a very scary moment coming back on the ferry. Were essentially in a hurricane and the ferry took three hours as opposed to one! We were outside as there is no indoor seating and so we were saturated within ten minutes. We thought we were going to capsize and of course there are no emergency services by way of Coastguard... Only blessing was we met some friends the previous night who were on board with us and they were American Peace Corps Volunteers and I thought well the US won't just leave their citizens (and friends) floundering in the ocean!

So you could say, it was great BUT risky and I came back so damn happy to be alive!
X

I hope you are well. Ten days!

Wow, that does sound scary! I'm glad you made it back too @_@

DH and I can start trying two weeks from THIS WEDNESDAY!!!
I am so excited!!!

One week today!!! And I got to Skype with my friends and their two-day-old baby girl. I just gazed at her for like 20 minutes. So precious. It was lovely.

Ladies down here in NZ it's February in just twenty minutes! ;) Very excited to see you all over in TTC and the TWW section where I am spending my days symptom spotting! x

Hahahah, YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! See you there soon. :D When are you going to test, TB?

Four days until my implanon comes out!

Can't believe it's here! I'm testing aaaaaages away. Feb 15th I think, if I can last that long. But my cycle changes length often so could try testing earlier :)

Ah okay, I was going by your ticker which says you're 6DPO, so you could start in a few days, but if your cycles are all over the map then the ticker is probably just guessing?

No I am 6 dpo, ovulation date tends to stay the same but I created my ticker according to my last two cycles which were 31 days. I'm predicted to have a 33 day cycle so it's a couple extra days added on. That being said I probably will be testing in 12 days! Haha

You're very patient! Dipping my toes in over at TTC they're all testing from 8/9/10DPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->