WTT for #2 in February 2014!

shelleyanddan

NTNP for #2
Reaction score
Hi Guys!
My name is Shelley and I was an avid B&B user while TTC my daughter and throughout the entire pregnancy, Now I'm back!

Isobel is only turning one this Friday, but hubby and I have decided to start trying in February, when she will be 1 year & 3 months. Reasoning for this being that I don't want any less than 2 years between them! :dohh:

I had a pretty hard time with PND after Isobel was born, and not a lot of support around me. Daniel didn't get time off work (jerk boss), only 2 days a week for 3 weeks. My parents lived interstate at the time, and I didn't really have any friends nearby. I had to go on medication when she was 8 weeks, but I was only on it for one month or so when my doctor began weaning me off it and since then I have been ok :thumbup:

Since Isobel, my parents have moved a lot closer - 1 & a half hours drive - and are planning to move even closer as my Dad got a job in our city! :happydance: I joined a mother's group when Issy was about 10 weeks old and we have become great friends! The Mum's are all gorgeous and it's great to have our bubs growing up together! So I do feel that I'm in a better position emotionally to cope with a newborn and a toddler. (Call me crazy! hehe :blush:)

I am not on the pill, though I was for one month leading up to our wedding which was September 21st of this year. Today I got a blood test checking my Vitamin D & Iron etc (when I was pregnant with Issy I was deficient in both of these).

I feel a lot more prepared this time.. With Isobel we were so lucky to be trying for only 3 months before we conceived, but I didn't have bloods done before, and I was very impatient! This time I feel more calm, like it will happen when it's supposed to :flower:

I look forward to sharing my journey with you ladies, and meeting you all (electronically) :winkwink:

Hi I'm TTC exactly 1 month before you but I am TTC #2 :D

Just wanted to say what a beautiful name your daughter has and she has the same middle name as my daughter which is after my late grandma.

Good luck on your WTT/TTC journey :dust:

Just wanted to say what a beautiful name your daughter has and she has the same middle name as my daughter which is after my late grandma.

Wow my daughter's middle name is after my late grandmother too! So you are going to start ttc in January? Not long to go!!

Wow my daughter's middle name is after my late grandmother too! So you are going to start ttc in January? Not long to go!!

Well both our grandmothers had beautiful names :D I am wanting to give the middle name Ella if I have another girl after my other late grandma.
I know 9 weeks tomorrow to go, can't wait!!!
Will you be telling family and friends that you are TTC or keeping it quiet until you are pregnant? I hoping to wait until I'm 12 weeks pregnant to tell everyone, hopefully be a big surprise to everyone.

Hi ladies! My husband and I r also goin to start tryin for our seconding February. Our daughter is only 4 months but we want them close together. :) I would love to share this journey with u.

Hey guys! Been a while since I logged on! I don't feel I have as much motivation to post on here when i'm WTT, but you just wait til I'm TTC! I will tell you every symptom and multivitamin I have!! :haha:

So I had my blood test (not sure if I've posted this already) and I am deficient in vitamin D, but everything else is fine, so I've started vit D supplements daily and need to go back after 1 month. I've started charting my cycles on an app on my phone, so that when the time comes, I will have a better idea of when I'm fertile!

Hubby and I are having our late honeymoon in early January, and I'm sure it will be tempting to start TTC then!! hehe.. but That would be around the same time we fell pregnant with Isobel and when she was a newborn it was so hot here! It was hard to manage swaddling her etc with the heat :nope:

Ironically, my phone app says if my cycles keep going the way they're going, I will ovulate on February 1st - which is exactly when we planned to start! :thumbup:

I've also been trying to eat healthy and exercise. I've put on close to 8kg in the last 2 months since my wedding!!! :wacko:

I'm really looking forward to being pregnant! (FX!) I really did enjoy it last time :cloud9:

I had a pap smear yesterday, which was long overdue! I had abnormal cells on my cervix in 2010 and had to have them removed by laser, and apparently I was supposed to have regular pap smears every 6 months after this (Daniel said the Dr did tell us, I must have forgot or not been listening!) so I'm a bit nervous about getting the results! If the cells have come back and I need laser removal again, we will have to wait longer to try :nope: Nurse said I should know within a week..

Anyway I hope you are all going well! :flower: Chat soon!!

Well both our grandmothers had beautiful names :D I am wanting to give the middle name Ella if I have another girl after my other late grandma.
Will you be telling family and friends that you are TTC or keeping it quiet until you are pregnant? I hoping to wait until I'm 12 weeks pregnant to tell everyone, hopefully be a big surprise to everyone.

People have asked me when we're going to start trying again, I say something like oh maybe around the middle of 2014.. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to hide it because I'm a very bad liar! I blush easily and tend to grin when I'm telling a lie! :dohh: could be a good trait though lol. What about you? We will definitely keep it a secret when we do fall pregnant until 12 weeks (except close family/parents etc). How long did it take you to conceive Jessica?

Hi ladies! My husband and I r also goin to start tryin for our seconding February. Our daughter is only 4 months but we want them close together. :) I would love to share this journey with u.

Hi! How exciting! :flower: I don't much like this waiting thing though! :coffee:

Hubby and I are going to be TTC in February or March of 2014 with our second as well. If we all get pregnant right off our LOs will have similar birthdays.

People have asked me when we're going to start trying again, I say something like oh maybe around the middle of 2014.. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to hide it because I'm a very bad liar! I blush easily and tend to grin when I'm telling a lie! :dohh: could be a good trait though lol. What about you? We will definitely keep it a secret when we do fall pregnant until 12 weeks (except close family/parents etc). How long did it take you to conceive Jessica?

Lol I'm the same not a very good liar. My mum hasn't asked me at all and try to throw her off the scent but I think I make things worse and I look more guilty lol
My plan is to keep it secret from everyone including family until 12 week but I never know with hubby he might say "well I'm not keeping a secret from my side", he has already said this about the sex of baby too when I said I want to keep a secret this time because with Jessica we told people except my dad who refused to know before the baby was born, so I thought we would find out this time but tell no one, hubby not having it though as he thinks its a joke that my dad was like that about not knowing.
Did you find out the sex with your daughter? and do you plan to or not with the next?
We were only trying for 2 weeks when trying for our daughter, we started trying straight after I came off the pill, we didn't get a positive test until I was 7 weeks gone though.
How about you were you TTC long with you daughter?

Hey guys! Been a while since I logged on! I don't feel I have as much motivation to post on here when i'm WTT, but you just wait til I'm TTC! I will tell you every symptom and multivitamin I have!! :haha:

So I had my blood test (not sure if I've posted this already) and I am deficient in vitamin D, but everything else is fine, so I've started vit D supplements daily and need to go back after 1 month. I've started charting my cycles on an app on my phone, so that when the time comes, I will have a better idea of when I'm fertile!

Hubby and I are having our late honeymoon in early January, and I'm sure it will be tempting to start TTC then!! hehe.. but That would be around the same time we fell pregnant with Isobel and when she was a newborn it was so hot here! It was hard to manage swaddling her etc with the heat :nope:

Ironically, my phone app says if my cycles keep going the way they're going, I will ovulate on February 1st - which is exactly when we planned to start! :thumbup:

I've also been trying to eat healthy and exercise. I've put on close to 8kg in the last 2 months since my wedding!!! :wacko:

I'm really looking forward to being pregnant! (FX!) I really did enjoy it last time :cloud9:

I had a pap smear yesterday, which was long overdue! I had abnormal cells on my cervix in 2010 and had to have them removed by laser, and apparently I was supposed to have regular pap smears every 6 months after this (Daniel said the Dr did tell us, I must have forgot or not been listening!) so I'm a bit nervous about getting the results! If the cells have come back and I need laser removal again, we will have to wait longer to try :nope: Nurse said I should know within a week..

Anyway I hope you are all going well! :flower: Chat soon!!

It would be nice if you do start TTC on your honeymoon, makes it even more special doesn't it :D

FX the cells haven't come back :hugs:

:hi: hun thought I would see if you had a journal since you mentioned me on Jessica's journal :) Not long until you start TTC. So hear I am, stalking away.

Lol I'm the same not a very good liar. My mum hasn't asked me at all and try to throw her off the scent but I think I make things worse and I look more guilty lol
My plan is to keep it secret from everyone including family until 12 week but I never know with hubby he might say "well I'm not keeping a secret from my side", he has already said this about the sex of baby too when I said I want to keep a secret this time because with Jessica we told people except my dad who refused to know before the baby was born, so I thought we would find out this time but tell no one, hubby not having it though as he thinks its a joke that my dad was like that about not knowing.
Did you find out the sex with your daughter? and do you plan to or not with the next?
We were only trying for 2 weeks when trying for our daughter, we started trying straight after I came off the pill, we didn't get a positive test until I was 7 weeks gone though.
How about you were you TTC long with you daughter?

Yes we found out the sex of my daughter at 20 weeks, but we have made a pact that with the next one we will not find out :) I love the idea of a surprise! We were trying for 3 months with Isobel. 2 of those I was all out doing everything including OPK's, pre-seed, grapefruit juice EPO capsules and everything else that apparently helps to conceive, but on the month I relaxed & stopped doing those things was when we got pregnant :)

So I finally got my results back from my recent pap smear, showed up normal! I don't need to have another one for 12 months! :) This is such a load off, because if the cells had returned I may have needed to have the laser treatment again so would have had to wait even longer to TTC.

The app on my phone is telling me 52 days until we can start TTC :) Will be February 8th if my cycles keep going the way they are going :) Seeing pregnant people at work is making me impatient and I've already decided on my "birthing playlist" hahahahaha

Hope you guys are all going well, any good news yet??? :D

Also I've started using OPK's this month and O'd on CD17. At the moment my cycles are averaging 31 days. I feel a lot more prepared knowing all of this about my body prior to TTC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->