WTT for 2nd baby July 2017

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi all!

I used to be on here a lot before i had my daughter in 2015. She's coming up to 2 in April. We've decided we're going to start trying for number 2 in July. Anyone else?

I'm a bit worried about being pregnant whilst looking after our daughter as I was very ill until about 20 weeks pregnant with Lillia.

x

Hi vickster. I also have a toddler and am thinking about no.2. Was originally going to start trying in January but didn't for a few reasons and now waiting a little while. Haven't totally decided until when, I change my mind on a daily basis. Any reason why you have chosen July to try?

Hi there i also have a toddler he is 3 in august and we are planning to start trying july 2017. I'm nervous jumping from 1 to 2 but excited also! We have a wedding in september and i have a hen do abroad in july so once I'm back from that we'll try x

Hi ladies!!

We are also waiting until July to start trying for baby number 2. We get married in July and our little girl turned 3 in January so we have decided July is when we will ttc ☺️ X

Hey there! I am in the same boat with the time frame, but it will be our 1st! We are hoping to start on or after our vacation in July depending on my cycle of course. Its seems like its not a very popular month according to some of the threads I have joined so I am happy to see that I am not alone! We aren't really concerned with the birth month.. I will be happy anywhere from April-August 2018 to deliver if we can help it. We would start TTC sooner because we are both definitely ready but we have too many things planned for this spring/ summer.. and DH is very supportive and understanding that I don't really want to be preggo for those. We have concerts, weddings, trip to Nashville, beach vacation (bring on the daquiris!!:winkwink:)

We're waiting until July too! Our son turned 3 in December and we were holding off until we'd moved house for more space. Unfortunately because of the house prices here we've only been able to move to another 2 bed but we thought we can't really wAit too much as I never wanted a huge age gap between kids. So my son will be 4 by the time we had the next if all went well. We would try now but I'm studying at college for my job at the moment so need to finish that first! I remember last year we said about trying in July 2017 and it seemed so far away but now it's so close I'm so excited!!!

Hi ladies, hope it's okay if I jump on the thread too! I won't be trying until October but similar to a few of you, I will be trying for #2! My little boy is 3 now and will be almost 4 before we start trying so feel that's a nice gap x

Can someone slap me?! I spent the other night thinking about how I could ntnp next month and worked out I'd be 15 weeks at the wedding etc eek! But my sensible me is saying just wait! Haha probably doesn't help that my sister is having her 2nd (fell pg 5 months after having 1st) and I went to her gender scan yesterday and found out she's having a girl! �� Sooo broody x

Aw I'm the same Jessi! I was thinking that we could really just start trying now, why do we need to wait??? But then I keep reminding myself I do actually need to finish my next qualification before having the next one. Or at least be most of the way through it because it's hard enough trying to get this one finished with working every day and having a 3 year old never mind doing that with a baby to be distracting me too!! :wacko:

And I really don't want another December baby!!! We've got 6 in our little group as well as mine and my godsons. December is already too expensive :haha:

The summer will be here before we know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->