WTT For #3 Or More!

msp_teen

Two Prince's & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I will be trying for number 3 this October. For those of you who already have 3 and are trying for more, how's life with the kids. I really would love to know how it is to have 3, especially since my kids will be close in age. I just had my second son this past June 2013, and he will be a little over two when the third will be born. My eldest will be a little over 5.

I'm hoping to ttc number 3 early 2015 which means my boys will be 5 and 3 if I got pregnant straight away. Hubby is worried about the extra work plus lack of sleep. We need to speak to ds 2 consultant first as if his condition is hereditary there will be no more as would hate to risk it and the next baby to have more complications

Hi, I wanted to bump this thread as I was going to ask the same question as you msp_teen.
I have a 10yr old and a 2yr old and my husband and I are currently contemplating on having number 3 child.
So ladies, how is it having 3 children?

I am WTT for # 3 this October. I have talked with some other Mom's I know that have 3-5 kiddos. The concensus between them was that # 3 you barely notice (just mixes in with the rest of the chaos lol). But one mom did say that # 4 was pretty hard!

I am also thinking of no.3 so will be following this thread. My DS2 is only 4 weeks old and things are still pretty tough at the moment (lack of sleep, DS2 cries a lot in the evening, DS1 is doing a lot of hitting...) so hubby is saying that he doesn't want to go through this again. I've asked him just to reserve judgement for a bit, and maybe we'll see how we're doing in a couple of months. If things settle down by then, I don't think 3 months is too long to go through tough times if we do have a third. I'd love to hear from people who can say that no.3 just slots in more easily than no.2 :)

Oh, and if we were lucky enough to have a third when we'd want, I'd have a 2 year old and a nearly 4 year old.

I am WTT for # 3 this October. I have talked with some other Mom's I know that have 3-5 kiddos. The concensus between them was that # 3 you barely notice (just mixes in with the rest of the chaos lol). But one mom did say that # 4 was pretty hard!

Great to know, we'll have to keep up with each other through the process!!

Hi ;)
I have 3 boys.. Aged 7, 6 ( tomorrow!) and 7 months! It's been fine. Tough in the first couple of months but how no probs really enjoying it loving having a baby around again. Sometimes miss that i don't really have much time for gym, shopping etc but all worth it. Currently trying to work out if I'm done or to go for 1 more next year... X

We are going to start trying for out fourth in July! I'm really blessed have three beautiful boys but three is an odd number and I don't want anyone left out etc so we have said we will try for a fourth and final bubba. We struggled to have our first but once we broke the seal :blush: two and three came along like buses!!! I'm not trying for a girl if anyone thinks that in fact I wouldn't know what to do with a :pink: one lol! Although it would be amazing! We would like another :blue: one to add to the brood we even have a name picked out already as I appear to only make :blue: ones anyway.
Every single day is a complete blessing with my three and I love every second of it xxx

Hi ladies, Me and my husband are going to start trying for #3 next month (May) we have two girls 3yrs and 11 mnths :flower:

I'm type1 diabetic so has to be well planned as it was with my first two, looking forward to it :flower:

I'm WTT for number 3 (if DH agrees). I can't speak as a mother of 3 but I am one of 3 siblings and it is great, feels like the perfect number :)

Eleanor, when are you thinking of trying for #3? The gap between your first 2 is similar to my boys, so I'm intrigued as to whether you're aiming for the same gap again. I'm thinking I might want a slightly larger gap between 2 and 3, maybe 2-2.5 years, but hubby says 21 months again if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->