WTT for #3

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Im WWT for #3 because I am currently overweight. I would like to get back to a good weight before getting pregnant again.

Is anyone else in a similar situation?
:flower:

I'm also WTT #3. My DS2 is only 7 weeks old so we're not ready for a third yet anyway, but I'd definitely like to lose my remaining pregnancy weight before we try again. I want to lose about 20lb.

i a break from weightloss just now but want to start trying again real soon and i intend to keep up the exercise throughout pregnancy so i don't put on loads like i did with both my 2. I lost 3 stone last year so another few lbs before #3 would be nice haha

Yep I'm in the same boat! Want to lose about 2-3 stone by next august and then we will start trying for #3 xx

Me too! We are going to TTC in September and I want to lose 2 stone before then. I have lost 3.5stone already so just a bit more to go.

it's those last lbs that are tough. i'm going to do p90x3 and get pounds shifting that way. it worked first time around :)

On top of me trying to lose weight im also not even 100 percent sure about having another because my first 2 i had preclampsia and with my 2nd pregnancy i hemorrhaged. So i'm a bit scared to even think of what could happen the next go around.

On top of me trying to lose weight im also not even 100 percent sure about having another because my first 2 i had preclampsia and with my 2nd pregnancy i hemorrhaged. So i'm a bit scared to even think of what could happen the next go around.

:hugs: Is it likely to happen again? x

From what I understand I'm at higher risk. The situation really sucks for me though because my OB office (which im no longer with anymore) and the hospital i delivered at have NO records of my hemorrhage at all! No records of the meds used to stop the hemorrhage or anything! I even found my discharge papers that state "normal vaginal delivery" 0.0

:wave:. WTT for number 3 and I want to lose about 20lbs before we start ntnp :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->