WTT for #3

Angharad87

Expecting no.1
Reaction score
So it's been forever since I've posted here. But now I need somewhere to go to try and relieve the torture of WTT.

Oldest is nearly 8, youngest is 4 going on 40. We have had to move in with my folks in England as my dad has had cancer (recovering well thank goodness) and there is more work for my now husband over the border here. Problem is, they do not want me pregnant whilst we are all living together. I respect that and want to wait for that reason, but they also do not want us to move out and it feels so wrong for them to be deciding in a way. Their house or not.

Struggling as I have never been more broody. I've waited four years and it's starting to get too much now.

Any coping mechanisms before I go loopy? :wacko:

I just try to stay busy! I'm focusing on a main goal and try to devote my energy that way whenever the broodiness starts to get too bad. :wacko:

Are you guys planning to move into your own place at some point?

I have a countdown on my phone... But then again I know exactly when we're Ttc. With an unknown date... Maybe try to get things more in order with finances, schedules, just spend time organizing your life to keep you busy!?!

We are planning to move out. But with dad ill and them not wanting us to leave we don't have the heart yet.

If they were okay with us moving (locally) we'd be set. It's just their house, their rules but they get offended when we say we need our own place. Catch 22. Stay here and no baby or move out and them be all upset. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->