WTT for #4 or More

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is in a similar situation. I am currently WTT for my fourth and my OHs sixth (yes, you read that right lol). Everyone seems to think we are crazy for even considering more. So I was just wondering if theres anyone else WTT who has a big family or even anyone who wants one. :)

I only have 2 children at the moment but will be trying for my 3rd asap. I wouldnt worry what everyone else thinks. I would love a hig family but unfortunatly dont think im brave enough i dont think lol. If its what you both want then who is anyone else to stop you!!!! can i just ask how you find balancing out your time f
Between all your children? As this is one thing i worry about with having a 3rd lol x

My husband and I want to try for #4 next year .. my mum and dad will be upset but we feel we are not done yet.

Hi hun I'd say go for it :thumbup: + agree , don't worry what the people think .

We have 4 children and people consider our family quite large nowadays .......my youngest just turned 1 and " think " I'm getting slightly broody at times :wacko: helllppp! Lol

We said were done , well I know if I sad yeh dh would go again .....but 5 kids? Am I mad? :haha: Would we be "rocking the boat" so to speak with our family dynamics ?

My kids ages range from...... 11,7,2,1 ........

Canerashy feeling exactly like you - 4 children (3 girls 1 boy) would love another but not quite decided to take the plunge yet ... My youngest is 2.

OMG crazy how we've same 3 girls + a boy ;) ......can I ask whats holding you back ? ( if anything)

My nan was one of 11. I know that how ever many years ago family's were large! It does annoy me when people judge how many children you have like its their business they don't have to look after them so what's their problem!? I would love to have a big family but I don't think I'm brave enough haha all that puts me off is the night feedings... I can't function with hardly any sleep lol so that's why I'm still unsure on having number 3 I really really want another but I'm just soo worried about that part lol x

I think the night feeds fly by :) my girls slept through from 16 weeks + my son from 9 weeks .....

Camerashy I'm 37 so my age is causing me reservations. But that's about it - I initially I had really wanted another boy and didn't want to set myself up for disappointment so that was the reason I didn't try earlier. Now I know it's not about the boy would be happy with either as long as healthy - but I have a lot of thinking through to do - we've sold half our baby stuff too!!

I'm in the same boat, have 3 girls 11,9 & 6 and 1 boy 6 months, but am already feeling broody again. Now I don't know if this is similar to how some of you ladies feel, but after our 3rd girl I was done then decided to have another and behold out pops a boy so now I feel like we could have either next time, whereas before I felt we would lh have girls. Don't get me wrong I'm not bothered either way, but I have found it different and challenging having a boy this time and its so nice to be able to experience parenting children of both sexes :)

Oh wow so many if us in same situation - it's nice to know my girls are 11 9 and 2 and my boy is 4 - love them all to bits - but love having both sexes. Love them all to bits.

I think the night feeds fly by :) my girls slept through from 16 weeks + my son from 9 weeks .....

Well my first slept through from 9 weeks my second didnt sleep through until he was about 7 months and he littally fed every hour or 2 my oh and i were getting about 3 hrs sleep between Us not funny at the time but i can laugh about it now just lol. I think if i was garenteed one to sleep theougb the night early on i wouldnt be so worried lol x

7 mths? God yeh that is long enough without decent sleep. We're both only 32 so young enough but don't know .......hope all you ladies come to the right decisions for u xxx.

We want a number 4 ;) I have 3 boys... 6,5&7 weeks!! Hopefully looking at beginning of 2015 to ttc xxx

I only have one yet but the number four seems like such a nice number to have :)
Who knows though what the future holds its all circumstance dependent.

We are WWT #3!

I would love a large family, I love 16 kids and counting, but unfortunately OH wouldn't, I have just got him round to the idea of #3!

Hiya ladies, we are WTT until December for #4... This will be our final baby so I'm going to cherish the whole journey. I have 2 girls and 1 boy (14, 7 and 4) . Good luck to you all xx

we are WTT for #3 also, maybe 2016 or 2017. I know the title says 4 or more, but I really have to ask ladies with this experience as I am quite nervous about it.....how do you all handle 3 or more children? Any advice for dividing your time between 3 or more kids? Like many of you, I just don't feel "done" yet, but I worry about this, as I wouldn't want any of my kids to feel left out or forgotten

In answer to your question......u just do! U just make sure not only do u give them all attention as a family but individual attention ......we do individual activites with all our 4 children :)

We are WTT for #4. We have a 10 year old, 8 year old and 1 year old. We want one more so our youngest will grow up with a sibling. The older 2 have told me they think she needs a playmate.
To answer those who wonder how you handle a larger family it just comes naturally. I remember being pregnant with my first and worry how I would handle 1 child. You will always doubt your abilities. I think if you can handle the children you already have adding another is not as hard as people think.
Financially it is a commitment but we have budgeted to handle having more kids. Our older 2 children are in private school and that is a huge expense. So we do not have as many vacations and we do not have brand new cars....we cut expenses where we can but our children do not go without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->