WTT for #4!

RedButterfly

3 DD's ♡1 DS
Reaction score
Well this is my first time in this part of the website! I've been in the NTNP, TTC and all the trimesters. My children are 5 years, 21 months and 7 months. After number 3, DH has just suddenly sprung on me he would like number 4 after being adament there were to be no more! So we are WTT as we would like to buy a house first.

So hello! :hi:

nice to meet you! when are you planning to start trying? what is it like having 3 kids- I really want one more but it's uncharted territory for me hehe

Hello. We actually haven't spoken about it fully yet but maybe in the next few months. It's hectic at times with having 2 close in age but wouldn't change it!

Hiya we are also WTT No 4.
it will likely be late summer/early autumn time.
this will be our last.

DH has always said after every child, that'll be our last. Never sticks to it!

Hi!!! Similar boat here. I would love number 4 but time is short so it may or may not happen. At the moment though Wtt til March and will make a decision then. I also have 2 close together. Have 5, 2 and 1.

Hi!!! Similar boat here. I would love number 4 but time is short so it may or may not happen. At the moment though Wtt til March and will make a decision then. I also have 2 close together. Have 5, 2 and 1.

Ours are near enough the same age.

We are too Wtt for no 4! We have three boys, 8,6 and 15 months. I'm a bit scared but think it's something we ll both regret if we don't. I am
In the process of trying to wean my youngest off breastfeeding. When that's done and my periods return we ll probably go for it. Life is already hectic so will just get a little more hectic! X

My periods haven't returned. This is the first time I've BF and I haven't had a period. Although I constantly feel like I'm about to start!

I haven't bf'd due to medication so my period normally comes back 6 weeks pp...... Sucks!! Lol that's partly the reason my we have a small age gap lol :blush:

Hey!

We're waiting to try for baby number 2. DH wanted to start as soon as possible but we were advised to wait 6 months because our son was born at 35 weeks. My husband wants 5 children. I feel done at 1, so number 2 will likely be our last x

Hey nice to meet you Im Jackie and im wtt for #2

Midnight - Where abouts on the south coast are you from?

Hello Jackie :hi:

Nope 4 will be our limit. we couldn't look after any more, afford any more, have the room for any more and i know my body couldn't go through any more. Lol

we have always said we would like 4. it's exiting though.

Nope 4 will be our limit. we couldn't look after any more, afford any more, have the room for any more and i know my body couldn't go through any more. Lol

we have always said we would like 4. it's exiting though.

We always said 3 but 4 would be like the 'bonus baby' lol :)

We are the same though....cannot have any more. Petrified we will get twins or something though lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->