WTT for a few months...?

mummymunch

1 baby girl, 1 angel &WTT
Reaction score
Hi all. Haven't been here for a long time!

My husband and i have 1 daughter who is nearly 3 and a half and have been married nearly a year and a half.

My husband was very adament he didnt want any more children, i have always wanted more than one its been an ongoing discussion between us. I bought up the subject the other night and he has told me if i can keep up a routine (nursery, housework etc) and show him i can budget and we can afford it, then we will speak about it next month. I am very hopeful as i would love another baby!

I havea few health problems, i suffered very bad spd in my pregnancy and it has caused problems with my legs etc and i am currently waiting for an appointment with rhuemetology in march and also trying to lose some weight.

I'm hoping we can start trying in april/may time :)

Hi, I'm going to TTC in may too. My daughter is a few months younger than yours and I get married in a week. I had SPD also but physio sorted that out after she was born. I'm hoping to loose two stone before we start trying

I've seen 3 different physio's in the last 3 years, it has been a nightmare so we're trying a different route! Good luck for your upcoming wedding :)

Hi hun, we're WTT number 2 but haven't really set a date or even a month yet. We're trying to get rid of our overdraft first.
I had really bad spd so I am a little worried about it happening again. I was on crutches for like 6 weeks after birth, sucks! x

I tore my hamstring on monday so that hasn't helped, dr said getting spd in the second pregnancy is 50/50 like it would be in the first, which puts my mind at ease but i want my body in as best condition as it can be for now! The gp even said pregnancy could help; the relaxin could manipulate my leg muscles back into their normal place. I'm just so excited that the hubby has agreed to actually talk about it and its a probability this year as before it was a firm & definite no! X

Hi hun :) . We are are looking at trying for #4 in march April time. I had spd when pregnant with the triplets but also have ME SO WE'RE waiting to see how my condition is at the time before we go for it ! It's all so exciting though isn't it ! Xx

Definitely exciting, when the gp told me i had to go to the hospital i did have a cry and was worried about being in pain forever, but then i started to think rationally. I'm just hoping the husband doesn't change his mind!

With regards to the SPD I'm going to start doing Pilates as its great for strengthening your core and going to start seeing a chiropractor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->