WTT for medical reasons: Mid - 2014

LeahLou

Emilia+Brantley+Kyle
Reaction score
Hey ladies!
Bittersweet that I'm here. Trying to be positive and find some friends to join me in this journey!

Lost our May 2014 babies a couple weeks ago. I would've been 12 weeks this week. Because of a molar pregnancy being in the mix, we can't start trying again until at least (ironically) my previous due date in May. We really wanted to expand our family :cry:

D&C is tomorrow and then the waiting begins. Anyone else had a similar situation??
Or is anyone waiting until mid-2014??

No in the same situation as you, but didnt want to read and run....

big hugs for you and sorry for your loss xx

Thank you momma.

It's a positive and devastating thing since we won't be holding our babies in May, but hopefully it'll solve some problems I've been having since last December.

I am so sorry for your losses :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am not in the same situation as you, however while TTCing DD we had 3 miscarriages all in a row. So, I do know how devastating they are.

I'm sorry for your losses too :( it's just no fun, especially when it gets complicated. I almost think it's easier to miscarry naturally.. At least for me it's been less painful than waiting around, not bleeding, having full symptoms, but knowing they're not alive inside :(

I can't even imagine how painful the waiting must be. My best fried just had to have a d&c on Thursday. I hope your recovery is quick :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->