WTT for my Miracle

JamieRose

Reaction score
Well I guess I say a bit about myself and my situation, I am 19, 20 this summer and yes I know I'm young and that most people will think I should wait, most of those people being my friends and family. My boyfriend will be 21 this summer, now please don't judge that we aren't married, we believe that we don't need to be married to have a good family.

Now I'll explain why I'm saying that I'm waiting for my miracle, well first of all I don't have any problems that I know of but we are pretty sure that my boyfriends sperm count is a bit lower then normal but this isn't my reason for calling it a miracle. I call it a miracle because I don't even know how to tell my boyfriend that I want a baby, like I know when I think about it that we aren't ready yet, we don't have the money or our own place yet, but I just can't stop thinking about it.

The worst part is not having anyone to talk to about it, I don't have any friends or family who would understand how much I want a baby. And I can't even talk to my boyfriend because I'm scared of what he will think, I just feel so alone sometimes.

I understand what you are going through. Its hard because wanting a baby is something that you just want to tell the whole world about, and its always on your mind! BUT, when you do tell people, it seems like no one is as excited. Everyone just seems to have advice and warnings and tells you to wait.

While I agree that you don't have to be married, waiting till you are for sure in a stable relationship, till you have experienced more things in life, till you are maybe done with school or have a decent job, or a stable place to live, a vehicle, etc. IS a good idea. Although, you can still be an amazing mother without all of those things, it will make it soooo much easier as a mother, if you have all of those things already. It isn't really about how old you are, more about how mature you are. Being a parent is about being responsible, and making good choices. If you think you are making the best choice for yourself, and your future baby/family, then do whatever your heart desires! Make sure you don't give in to your own wants without thinking of what is best for your future baby though.

I wish you the best of luck, wherever life takes you.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!! I too want a baby soooo badly, its all I think about as well. I often get told that I should wait and that makes me sad! So I don't really talk about it to anyone, which is why I joined this forum. It gives me an outlet, and makes me happy to talk to other women who have baby fever just as badly as me!

As for telling you boyfriend, keep in mind, guys mature later that girls. So he may not be ready. No matter how badly you want this, don't force him to want it too! TRUST ME, because you cannot force him to be a good father, especially if fatherhood wasn't something he was ready for. You can casually bring up the subject of having a baby to him, but don't get too disappointed if he shoots it down. Just give him time, he is still young. And if in a couple years, you still want this so badly, and he isn't ready, then maybe you should find a guy who is. DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE that so many women make of having a baby with the wrong guy! I'm not doubting that you and him love each other. I'm just saying, take your time and make sure that he is the one, and he wants this too.

ONE more thing! Just curious...what makes you think he has a low sperm count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->