• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

WTT for number 3

oliv

Reaction score
So we have DD who is 2.5 and DS who is 14 months, we have just got married and are in the process of buying a house. We have decided to WTT for number 3 until June 2017. However, I had tests done before DD was born which showed iv a low egg count and this is the reason we had DD and DS close together. Im going back to be retested and this is decide if you bring out TTC date sooner.

hi oliv,

im currently WTT for baby number 3 hoping 2 start next year round about end of july 2017 hope all goes well with the testing
x

Hey!!

Thank you. Just waiting for an appointment now.

How old are your other two kids?

thats good

my oldest is 8 almost 9 and my youngest is turned 5 this year

my oldest is 2.5 and my youngest is 15 months

Hiya! I am also wtt #3. My oldest has just turned 4, my youngest will be 2 in December. We are thinking of trying may 2017 but it will depend on cash flow as hubby has recently gone self employed. So much to think about!!
Xx

Hiya! I am also wtt #3. My oldest has just turned 4, my youngest will be 2 in December. We are thinking of trying may 2017 but it will depend on cash flow as hubby has recently gone self employed. So much to think about!!
Xx

your right there is so much!! I have even started looking at bigger cars :haha:

I too am wtt #3 My oldest is 8 yrs old and my youngest is 1 yr old. I want to finish my medical assistant program and start my MA career and plus have to lose quite a bit of weight and need own place first.

I'm also wtt number 3 will be trying June 17.

My eldest just turned 3 and my younges will be 2 in November so if I k it's the perfect gap between them all ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"