Wtt from may 2015 #3 i feel crazy lol

Hiya We will be ttc in September this year for our 4th and last baby. we have 2 daughters and a son.

Hello.

We are also wtt #3 would love a princess to go with my 2 princes but really wouldn't mind! We've been set for April/May date for a while but I keep having wobbles if I can cope with 3 so really don't know 😢, wish I could make my mind up then stick with it lol x

Glad I'm not the only one! Seems such a hard decision to make, I can't imagine not having a newborn again but my boys seem such hard work at times lol

I feel the same lol my 2 are abs brillient when there not together and then when they are together they can't be a handful at times lol but despite all that I really do want another awful broody it seems to he baby season 😁 I don't no I was thinking last night when my oldest started playing up do I really want another and again I said yes lol so I think I have my mind set as much as I know it will be hard work I Deff do want another I just don't know if I could handle another boy but I'd be happy wither either lol xx

I feel the same lol my 2 are abs brillient when there not together and then when they are together they can't be a handful at times lol but despite all that I really do want another awful broody it seems to he baby season 😁 I don't no I was thinking last night when my oldest started playing up do I really want another and again I said yes lol so I think I have my mind set as much as I know it will be hard work I Deff do want another I just don't know if I could handle another boy but I'd be happy wither either lol xx

Same here my boys are totally different. On their own they are both Angels but together they fight a lot & can be a handful but can be great when they do get on & play together. I do think we will have another one but like you can I handle 3 boys!! Can you imagine when they are teenagers ha ha x

I'm also trying for #3 this year from about the end of May, and I also already have 2 boys. They are just over 2.5 and nearly 1, and don't really play nicely together at all yet, but I'm hoping that will improve as my little one starts to understand a bit more and is walking around. If all goes to plan, I'll have 3 under 4, and I'm convinced I'll have another boy so lots of craziness for me!

Hi! I'm wtt in June, it will also be our third but we're the opposite: have 2 girls and hoping for a boy. A third girl would be awesome too though, we'll be done at 3 either way :)

Lol lots seem to be waiting till May June :) I think cus it takes us into 2016 it doesn't seem as bad lol well that's what I thought my lo 's birthdays are September and December making my youngest 4 and oldest 6 wow that's acc pretty scary so I do think Im ready for another little one gonna try all the tales for a girl tho lol xxxx

I sometimes think I'm crazy too, especially considering what I'd do if I got poorly etc as we don't have family nearby and I don't know how we'd get three carseats in our car, but I'm optimistic most of the time lol
I decided may as I'd like a spring/summer baby this time, what reasons made you all decide on may for ttc?

I have an October baby and a November baby so it's just a case of avoiding another birthday at the back end of the year

We're TTC from April just because we have a holiday at Easter & we have all our birthdays in June July & August so hoping to catch quickly lol x

DD's birthdays are September and December so I'd prefer to avoid that time of year if at all possible. Dd1 was a surprise and dd2 took 5 cycles to conceive so not sure how long we'll have to wait next time!

Same as me buttercup with September and December so i wouldn't mind anytime from January 2016 onwards lol 😁 hopefully it won't take to long hun xx

Hi everyone! I'm really glad to see other moms are avoiding getting pregnant because of their other children's birthdays! lol

My daughter is 15 months, born last October, so we wanted to wait until May/June to conceive this next one, as we wanted to not have another October baby and, living in New England, I want to avoid a winter baby (as we currently have about 2 feet of snow piled in our yards right now. :wacko: ) I thought I was being a bit crazy and over thinking this, but glad I'm not alone in this!

I have baby fever very badly; my sister AND best friend are due in about a month. I'm also part of a mom group in my town (we all met doing prenatal yoga while preg with our firsts), and one of them is already pregnant with her second, and I want so badly to share that journey with her, as our firsts are literally days apart.

But it'll be for the best if we wait a few more months. THe way I look at it, its only about 3 months till we can start trying!

Aww hang in there Mich, May will be here soon..ish :p
I'm suprised how many of us are trying to avoid birthdays, I thought it was just me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->