WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Think i might have an allergy to housework too :blush: :rofl: xx

You know I don't like this nor some of the replies in the other topic.

2. Yes, many of the ladies who chat in this thread are TTC or pregnant and we do discuss this so if you are WTT and offended by this, please do not read on. :)

^ For a start this is WTT and we ask it to be treated with the same respect as TTC for various reasons. It isn't well if your WTT and are sensitive to pregnancy related topics then bog off nor is it a case of 'offended' its consideration for other members and reasons why some people feel sensitive to read lots of pregnancy related topics. Thats why theres journals and buddies for each section, PMs, write on the wall feature on your profiles etc.

Dan-o, I'm so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: and everything you had to go through. :hugs: I was following your story. :hugs:

I'm WTT now too since I lost my job. So, until I either 1) find a new job or 2) DH figures out finances, I'm back to WTT.

Ok trying to think of a solution. Please don't think I'm picking at this and just take 2 minutes to understand what I'm saying. Difficult but dividing friends is a negative thing so what do you girls think of this idea:

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/125346-would-something-youd-like.html

I wasnt going to say anything but I am gonna.........

To me this thread is saying :finger: to the other thread.

People have said they feel 'evicted' from the other one but on the other side of things I certainly dont feel able to join it as it seems like a bit of a 'clique' :shrug:

I'm only lurking in WTT (and I think I'll continue lurking now) so shoot me if you like but a thread not relating to WTT surely ought to be in a 'general' chat area??

:argh:

Wobbles, I think that's a good idea. So, still having BAW but under a different section? Am I understanding right? I don't see a problem with that. As long as all of us BAW girls can stay together and connect and support one another the way we have been, I think it's fine. (especially if it'll clear up anyone being offended and whatnot) But can we talk about anything we like though? Thanks Wobbles... :hugs:

Sounds like a good idea Wobbles yeah :)

We honestly arent cliquey tho :( anyone is more than welcome to join in to our chats xx

Kind of anything you want thread ... lol Groups of chat, buddies :D

I pop in time to time, always felt welcome with these girls?

Pretty sure this thread is purely because they felt pushed out the other one?

Good idea Wobbles x

Merv's Mom, no we aren't a clique. :hugs: Anyone can join us. I am sorry if you got that impression, but we welcome everyone. :hugs: I'm posting on both the threads...wherever there's conversation. ATM, the conversations seem to be here and I want to talk to the girls (Nicky, Lea, Leah, Ella, Kerry, Reedy, Tracy, Toria, Poshie, Buffy etc) who have given me so much support.

BUT new people are of course VERY welcomed! :D

I don't think mervsmums meant you ARE clique I think she meant it can feel that way. Which is a typical thing for forums when groups don't move on and it stays the same people. :D

Yep i like it :) aslong as there is somewhere for us to chat i'm a happy bunny x

Merv's Mom, no we aren't a clique. :hugs: Anyone can join us. I am sorry if you got that impression, but we welcome everyone. :hugs: I'm posting on both the threads...wherever there's conversation. ATM, the conversations seem to be here and I want to talk to my the girls (Nicky, Lea, Leah, Ella, Kerry, Reedy, etc) who have given me so much support.

BUT new people are of course VERY welcomed! :D

Thanks Chris :hugs:

I'm sure you're not a 'clique' but if people can feel like they are being 'evicted' by well meaning members/admin thinking that they are helping and are wrong, then the same goes the other way IYSWIM?

Ah....Gotcha. I just wanted to let you know that we really aren't cliquey at all....Toria can attest to that as she has recently joined us and I think she'll agree that we've made her quite comfortable!! :D

I don't think mervsmums meant you ARE clique I think she meant it can feel that way. Which is a typical thing for forums when groups don't move on and it stays the same people. :D

Yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"