WTT in Dec after 2 losses, anyone want to join?

babyfeva

Reaction score
Hello all,

I haven't been on here for a while but I'm glad to be back. I have a little boy who's about to turn 2 on Nov 28. I was pregnant twice this year and unfortunately lost both. After the last miscarriage, my husband didn't want to try anymore and I was heartbroken. I finally let out all my emotions last week and let him know how much I wanted to try again. To my surprise, he was on board. So, we will be trying next month. I'm so excited but really nervous. I'm happy to be on BNB because of all the wonderful support.

Hello all,

I haven't been on here for a while but I'm glad to be back. I have a little boy who's about to turn 2 on Nov 28. I was pregnant twice this year and unfortunately lost both. After the last miscarriage, my husband didn't want to try anymore and I was heartbroken. I finally let out all my emotions last week and let him know how much I wanted to try again. To my surprise, he was on board. So, we will be trying next month. I'm so excited but really nervous. I'm happy to be on BNB because of all the wonderful support.

Hi babyfeva!! I too, found myself back here after a recent loss at 11 weeks. I'm waiting for my AF to show up then we will start trying again. Not sure when it will show up; either this month or next. This is our second loss in total and I never realized how challenging it can be to get pregnant. Here's hoping we get our sticky beans! It seems like everyone around me is either having babies or announcing they are pregnant. It's very hard to not feel envious!

Sorry to hear about your losses KTJ006 and babyfeva :( hopefully you will have a sticky bean very soon! We are having 'a chat' in December, and will take it from there. I'm really hoping he will agree, but I've got a feeling he'll say he isn't where he wants to be with his career so won't want to :( he knows I'll be devastated if we aren't trying by January!

Hi KTJ006-so sorry for your losses. It's so hard. I especially feel you in regards to friends/family having babies or announcing pregnancies. My sister has a 6 month old and is currently 2 months pregnant!

MummyKP, I hope your husband gets on board with you soon! We weren't supposed to have the "talk" until January but I somehow changed his mind.

I'm really hoping for some good news soon with all of us. Let's keep in touch!

Sorry to hear about your losses KTJ006 and babyfeva :( hopefully you will have a sticky bean very soon! We are having 'a chat' in December, and will take it from there. I'm really hoping he will agree, but I've got a feeling he'll say he isn't where he wants to be with his career so won't want to :( he knows I'll be devastated if we aren't trying by January!

Men are hard when it comes to talking about this stuff! I have always been told that there is never a good time to have a baby, and that is so true. There will always be "we need more money," "my career is going too fast," "the house isn't big enough," etc. There will never be a perfect situation. My DH and I realized this after we talked about it for a while. And at the end of the day, you'll never regret having a baby. My point to DH was that I practically do all the work...haha. Carry the baby for 10 months, birth the baby, try to heal, then breastfeed it for at least a year. So Just tell him he can nap whenever the baby naps and you'll do all the hard stuff :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->