WTT in May/June 2014

Today I took the first pill of my last month on the pill. Felt awesome. Cannot wait for af to visit next time. After that I will finally be ttc.

Haha I started my period yesterday and got really excited it was my second to last one (...well hopefully:dust: ). After my next period we're ttc!!! :happydance:

I've either got 1 or more likely 2 left, looking at my chart going to be on my period on my wedding day :dohh: that could change though due to my irregular cycles.

Hi Ladies. Im sure you all remember me in this topic? Im sorry I've not been dropping in and keeping in touch lately, work as just been so demanding of my time... :dohh: :book:

:hi::hi:

I just wanted to tell you all the good news and the maybe not so good news (But its still a big step forward for me and OH) Me and OH have decided to finally start TTC as of last week!!!!!! :happydance::dance::headspin:........................:shhh::wohoo:

Originally we had planned to start TTC May/June 2014, But due to my PCOS being so unpredictable we thought that we would cut our losses and just give ttc a try, and try and stay relaxed about it. My cycles are so irregular that we probably not going to be able to time conceiving our little one. So we would be grateful to have our little one when ever we can, and because gynaecology wants us to try naturally until October which is the not so good news.... :cry:

Will try and find sone time to write in my journal on here soon too.

So glad that you started already.

Af will come in two weeks for me and after that we will start. If everything goes normal I would ovulate a few days after our wedding.

30mummyof1 having af on your wedding day sucks. Hope it will change.

Hey everyone, we are planning to start TTC from June!! Cannot wait :)

It's funny how much I look forward to AF. :p After that...we might TTC! :happydance: My OH hasn't made his mind up if he wants to TTC in May or June. June is certain, but it might happen sooner. I hope so, I'm feeling way to broody after spending time with kids and pregnant mothers all day (I'm a kindergarten teacher).

So excited. I just have five pills of my birth control left (today included) and then we can start. I hope my body will adjust soon.

DH mentioned to try in June but I have reservations of TTC next month since the in-laws live with us currently and I don't think I could handle a newborn AND the in-laws all under one roof. Although I want a baby SOOO badly right now. Sigh. :dohh:

I fell asleep in the couch yesterday and during the short nap I dreamt that me and my OH were expecting. It was such an amazing feeling and then I woke up. :(

Luckily, when I slept during the night, I dreamt once again that I was pregnant and had the baby. :)

It's almost time for us to start TTC. I can't hardly wait! :happydance: My mind is playing way too many tricks on me...

I fell asleep in the couch yesterday and during the short nap I dreamt that me and my OH were expecting. It was such an amazing feeling and then I woke up. :(

Luckily, when I slept during the night, I dreamt once again that I was pregnant and had the baby. :)

It's almost time for us to start TTC. I can't hardly wait! :happydance: My mind is playing way too many tricks on me...

Now that we are getting so close to starting TTC I dream about things related to pregnancy almost every night! How I tell my OH and close family that I'm pregnant, that I can feel the baby kick, giving birth etc. Not so many dreams about the actual baby and more about being pregnant.

Will any of you girls join a TTC thread when you start trying? I have been lurking around the TTC forums to try to get a view of what's out there, but there are so many different forums and groups so I don't know where to jump in when we start TTC!

Haven't ventured over there yet this time, but i did when i was ttc Harry and still talk to the girls i met there now so definitely will. It's hard when people get pregnant before you but everyone is very supportive and i think it's easier than speaking to people in rl about that kind of thing! You can't tell your best mate about cm can you! :haha:

67 days left until I can start trying again. We just got clearance from the doctor to bd after surgery. I'm on bcp for 18 more days and then will have a cycle. We can try on our very next cycle after that.

Two more days until AF shows up and then we are ttc cycle one. Will then be over at the ttc board waiting for you :thumbup:

Goodluck :thumbup: see you over there in about 6 wks unless you have your :bfp: by then! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->