• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

WTT indefinitely....?

madasa

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Is anyone else in this position?

I feel like I am WTT for #3. But I feel like dh is done.

I've gone through really low times, feeling as if I am grieving for my 3rd neverborn child. I've gone through times when I feel it is a possibility and other times when I feel like I have come to terms with not having anymore.

I've tried raising it with him and it doesn't go well - he doesn't want to even talk about it for another couple of years. Sometimes, in softer moments (when I haven't raised the subject) he will say things that make it sound like he does want another child someday but other times, the exact opposite....

Sometimes I feel like i really need to know where I stand, so I can look forward to another baby, or find closure. Other times I am afraid to find out for sure, in case the answer is what I don't want to hear. (I know, what a chicken.)

I've found a kind of happy place where I can accept the way things are today, and just enjoy being happy with what I have already. But sometimes the uncertainty/sadness catches up with me and I get lost wondering or hoping or grieving :/

Thanks for letting me ramble :/

I'm not sure when I'll have children plus I'm single.I hope it'll be within 3-5 years.

Before dh and I got married we agreed to have at least 2 kids...he wanted 2 I would have loved for 3 but I felt 2 was fine to settle with! After having our son thanks to ivf he is currently 100percent sure he is done having children. This is heart breaking for me as he changed his mind...he saya IF he changes it back we wouldnt try until our son is 5 and he isnt even one yet....perhaps both our dhs are just overwhelmed and want to deal with the now not the later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"