WTT Jan 14 No2

Well I'm going to have to try KFC gravy now to see how it is! I'll let you know my verdict once I've tried it :haha:

Xcharx - aww I feel very naive about toddlers now :dohh: I guess she'll be excited on the day because everyone else is but won't understand why. I'll definitely be taking loads of pictures of Freddie's first Christmas, even though he has no clue what's going on I just won't be able to help myself. Your Mrs Clause outfit sounds fab, I want to dress Freddie up as a Christmas pudding with the hat etc but I've got a feeling it will be so impractical and he'll pull it apart. Thanks for your encouragement about the depo :flower: I'm still preparing for it to take a while as don't want get my hopes up. Your age gap will be nice though as your LO will be more aware what's going on than if you had a closer age gap. Guess there's pros and cons to all age gaps.
Think I'll have to try and keep track of my periods as the depo seems to really mess them up!

Hi helenjane :hi:

Honey - vitex is herbal. It is also know as chaste berry I believe. After a ton of research online I decided to give it a try and am pleased so far :)

Char - I oral temp. I have the thermometer on my nightstand and temp as soon as I get up. My DS still wakes at night so there are times my temp is thrown off a bit. As long as I temp after 3 straight hours of sleep them my temp is pretty consistent. Because of my PCOS I have to temp to know if I O or not. I get a lot of almost positive OPK's so the temp rise lets me know for sure and then I know when to expect AF :)

Kitty - I hope it won't take you long at all :)

Welcome Helen :)

Not much new with me. Just pulling out and washing some winter hats and mitts....the morning have been really cold here! I live in Manitoba, Canada. Where is everyone else from?

Hi ladies, I'm in Belfast. Weather not cold enough here for hats and mittens, prob won't be too long though. I work part time so am in the office Monday so tonight has been spent doing very little. Off tomorrow and me and LO go to Jo jingles and then meet up with friends. Makes me think will I have this much freedom with 2! I can't see going out shopping being as easy with 2 my LO is good to go out with!!!

We are TTC for #2 in January. It's getting so close, I hope I can join here everyone :)

Hi all!

Not been on in ages! DS and I have had a stinking cold which we can't seem to shake off, argh! Great to see some more ladies in the group, it's all so exciting! I'm getting carried away thinking about the next pregnancy, life with 2 babies etc.. and just feel so happy!
Hopefully it happens quick for all of us when the time comes!

(oh, and tmb, we're unsure but reckon we will stop at 2, dh would love more but financially it probs would be better with 2. We'll see, maybe I'll get super broody after and the plan will change!)

We are same keep saying we will stop at 2 but I just think I will want another! Suppose have to see how we cope with 2 first. I've started taking folic acid feels like one step closer!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->