WTT July 2014 for #1

tbmv

Reaction score
Anyone else out there waiting to try for their first baby this July??

I will have been married for 3 years this upcoming July and we have finally decided that we will start trying for our first baby. I swear I have baby fever right now, everyone around me is announcing that they are pregnant! It is so hard waiting but we really want a spring/summer 2015 baby.
How many of you are waiting for July to start trying just to avoid having a winter baby? If it ends up happening in the end that I have a winter baby I will be totally happy either way, but here is to hoping everything goes as planned and I will get my Spring/Summer 2015 baby!

We are not telling anyone in our family we are trying this summer because we don't want to jinx it and want it to be a big surprise. Hoping there are others out there in the same situation just wanting to share their exciting news. just 2 more months until TTC !

Hi! We will NTNP for July then onto serious TTC in August. We don't want a winter baby either. We have been married for 6 years on Saturday! It's our first baby, as long as you don't count our fur baby :)

Congrats on your 6 years! You must be so excited that it is almost time to try! I'm glad I'm not the only one timing my trying to avoid a winter baby. I don't think I could handle a newborn and get stuck inside in the cold weather all day long, but that is just me. I love the sun and warmth.

Technically we just don't want a baby within a couple months of Christmas... Which is mid winter here.

We are super excited.

Me! Well, we will probably start in June, but may wait until July. My goal is to have a baby girl in March-May (I love spring!), plus I REALLY want to avoid a combo of PPD/SAD! We haven't told anyone except for a passing mention to my mom a few months back. This will be our first time TTC so really hoping there won't be any complications! :thumbup:

Waiting is so hard. I am hoping for March - May as well!!! Spring seems like the perfect time to have a baby... right after the cold winter and then onto summer with the new little one to start adventures... Best of luck to you :)

We also plan to start TTC in July! We've been married 4 years and have been busy getting settled into our house, working, and finishing my masters. We're about to leave for a month-long holiday to Europe and plan to start TTC as soon as we get home, so that I don't have to worry too much about what I'm eating and drinking on the trip! My next cycle is due to start July 1st so that will be the official kick-off!

I had my Mirena removed in January after 4 years period free... my cycle came back right away but has been quite long at 34-36 days. I seem to ovulate later in my cycle but I hope that will change now that I have cut back my running distances and am actively trying to put on a few lbs.

We live in New Zealand so we're looking at an Autumn/Winter due date if we get lucky and it happens right away. I would be fine with a Winter baby and actually think it would be good timing to just be getting through the newborn haze when Spring starts to arrive. We will only actively avoid a December/January due date, not only because of the holidays but also because both our birthdays and anniversary are in January!

Good luck, everyone!

Same here!

We plan to TTC in July, I can't wait and would love a little Spring baby :)

I'm starting in early August, but I may convince him to NTNP in July :) I also prefer a spring/summer baby. My birthday is in March and my mom & two siblings are both in April, which is why we're going to try to hold out until August for a May or later baby. We'll see how that works out. Sending lots of baby dust to you ladies!

Hey ladies! So are we all still sticking with our TTC in July plans?! :) Hubby and I started trying in June BUT that same cycle is lasting into July - I'm on CD33 and think I just ovulated! If so my due date would be around March 31st - hubby's is March 29th, so he may get an awesome b-day present :)

How about you ladies??

Yay for O! I hope you catch the egg on your first cycle :) H and I talked about it and decided to TTC this month instead of waiting for August, so I'm right there with you. I'm waiting to O, but BD every other day until then. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->