WTT June 2014

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
:hissy: I am so unbelievably fed up of wtt already. It's seriously doing my head in, I can't imagine another 8 months of this :nope:

I know I'm doing the best thing possible by waiting and working on losing the weight, but why oh why does June have to be so far away??? :blush:

If I could guarantee I wouldn't get seasick if I was pregnant then I'd insist on starting ttc in January rather than waiting. But the private boat trip we've organised on our honeymoon is our main treat of the trip and I really don't want to ruin it by feeling :sick:

I've tried to keep myself distracted this weekend by planning what I'd do with the spare bedroom that we want to turn into a nursery and that only takes me so far as I keep coming back to all the same stuff over and over again :dohh:

Anyone else waiting until June 2014?

we will be getting married may 30th and be on our honeymoon till Middle June and will be ttc then....if nothing happens the plan is to wait till
the following year but u never know

fingers crossed for you, I hope you don't need to wait until the following year

I'll normally take my last pill on June 30th and wil be NTNP two months after and then TTC from september on...

We're waiting till June 2014! I'm off the pill now so my body can get its groove back. And we are going on one last big holiday (7weeks) to USA to see some sights, family, an friends. On this trip we will be BD lots hoping for a sticky bean!

It seems so long away, but we sure are close! We can make it :)

We're waiting till June 2014! I'm off the pill now so my body can get its groove back. And we are going on one last big holiday (7weeks) to USA to see some sights, family, an friends. On this trip we will be BD lots hoping for a sticky bean!

It seems so long away, but we sure are close! We can make it :)

I think that's what's getting me is that it just seems so far away.

It'd be just our luck that af would be here while we're away, though I'm keeping everything crossed it's ov time as a honeymoon conception would be a dream come true :blush:

We're ditching the condoms on our honeymoon in feb and then TTC in May. I'm sure iv read on another thread you want to loose weight, if found that the best thing to keep me occupied and has gave me something else to work towards.

We're ditching the condoms on our honeymoon in feb and then TTC in May. I'm sure iv read on another thread you want to loose weight, if found that the best thing to keep me occupied and has gave me something else to work towards.

Yep I'm working on losing the weight while we wait, 16lbs gone so far since we got back from hubby's parents' house a fortnight after the wedding and as long as it keeps going down I'll be happy :)

Thank you, I've got a long way to go still, but I think as my cycles start improving that will help a lot with the impatience as I'll be seeing actual results x

im waiting till may 2014, it feels soooo long :( but im just thinking of things that are happening in the mean time, christmas new years halloween valentines etc! just trying to count down to closer things and HOPEFULLY it will just spring up on me :)

and actually after posting that i looked at my signature and i remember not so long ago it said i had 8 months 4 weeks to go and now im on 8 months 6 days so it is actually going a bit quick when i think of it like that!
ive made myself a diary with a weekly countdown in the top corner of each page and i cross the days off and write countdowns to other things and things im doing, its giving me something to occupy my time!

Hey Emmyreece, were waiting till august so i know how ya feel!
I'm also trying to countdown things that are nearer and in between now and then - we're hopefully moving soon, then it'll be Christmas and soon as it'll be the summer!! :)

(PS, emmy, are you a forum member over at YAYW too? If so *waves* its Mandy 503! ) xx

Yes I am over on yayw too :hi:

I'm trying to countdown things too, we've got

• Our trip to London for the day at the beginning of december
  • My cousin's wedding on the 21st of december
  • Christmas
  • New Year
  • My birthday at the beginning of january
  • Our first valentines day married
  • And then it'll be a long 3.5 month wait until our trip to turkey :dohh:

Ooo are you going to the christmas markets in London? Very jealous if you arw - trying to convince hubby to take me to the ideal home christmas show - so far the persuation is not going well! ;)

Ooo are you going to the christmas markets in London? Very jealous if you arw - trying to convince hubby to take me to the ideal home christmas show - so far the persuation is not going well! ;)

As in Winter Wonderland at hyde park? Yep we're going. Seriously it is AMAZING, so christmassy, we have such an amazing time there that it's kind of become a yearly tradition for us :happydance: We get into London at about 09.30 in the morning and we're catching the tube straight over to Hyde Park as it opens at 10.00, so the perfect amount of time to get down to the tube and over there :wohoo:

Ok turning a nice shade of IncredibleHulk green over here!!
I might change tack eith hubby - no ideal home show, lets go to hyde park instead!!!!! ;) xx

Ok turning a nice shade of IncredibleHulk green over here!!
I might change tack eith hubby - no ideal home show, lets go to hyde park instead!!!!! ;) xx

:rofl: definitely do it. If you'd catch the train down and then the tube so he doesn't need to drive, just say that they have a bavarian bar section where he could have a pint of bavarian beer, oh and they have pretty yummy food too, that might work on the persuading him part of things :winkwink:

Well he is a fan of bratwurst!! (spelling not my strong point!)
I'll have to see if i can get some cheap train tickets - cant believe how much it costs to get to london from suffolk - you'd think it'd be cheap as chips, its usually cheaper to drive when theres two of us!
You've def got me planning now though!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->