WTT June 2014

Try red spotted hanky, I got us first class tickets there and back from Crewe for £72 :happydance:

Oo thanks i've never heard of them!
I'll have a look tonight! Xx

They're definitely worth a try, it would have cost us £48 in just normal class, but hubby said as it was our wedding year then we should treat ourselves :cloud9:

Ah thats a lovely thing for him to say!
Hope you thourghly enjoy it!!

We will :D

I think the first thing hubby is going to do is head off and get himself a bratwurst, he absolutely loves them from there :happydance:

Trying to pass the time this weekend so I think I might try and plan a few things for while we're in turkey. I've ordered hubby a rubber ring off ebay (much cheaper than buying in resort) so he can sit in the pool with a beer and just float about. I guess that's the bonus of renting a villa - not having to share the space with anyone else :wohoo:

Can I join you ladies? We are WTT #2 until June/July 2014. It's going to be a long wait! Lol

We will :D

I think the first thing hubby is going to do is head off and get himself a bratwurst, he absolutely loves them from there :happydance:

Trying to pass the time this weekend so I think I might try and plan a few things for while we're in turkey. I've ordered hubby a rubber ring off ebay (much cheaper than buying in resort) so he can sit in the pool with a beer and just float about. I guess that's the bonus of renting a villa - not having to share the space with anyone else :wohoo:

Ha that sounds fab!
Checked out red spotted hanky! Fantastic, got us tickets for £40, very happy with that!! :D

Ha that sounds fab!
Checked out red spotted hanky! Fantastic, got us tickets for £40, very happy with that!! :D

I've actually got a picture of him from when we were there last year, sat in a Barbie rubber ring that a family had left there when they went home :rofl:

:happydance: that's a brilliant price for tickets :D when are you planning on going?

Ha that sounds fab!

I've actually got a picture of him from when we were there last year, sat in a Barbie rubber ring that a family had left there when they went home :rofl:

:happydance: that's a brilliant price for tickets :D when are you planning on going?

Haha barbie ring!!!! Love it!!
Prob be the 8th Dec - I can't wait, just need to wait for payday then i'm buying the train tickets. Looking forward to hubby teaching me to ice skate too!! ;)

Yep, barbie rubber ring :rofl:

https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/521384_10151067501708336_213050104_n.jpg

Word of advice, book the ice skating tickets in advance as it does sometimes sell out on the day, espescially at weekends, and does get quite busy. If you can get there for when it opens at 10.00, you'll be fine and should have chance to have a nosey around before it gets too busy :)

Thanks prob book online beforehand so that its done!
Very excited!! Xx

Finally have some physical proof that my hard work is paying off, af seems to be slowly starting :happydance:

Yay EmmyReece! Are you doing anything to help regulate your cycles?

I am good, just glad its friday! Cant wait to snuggle up on the couch and watch some TV! lol

Yay EmmyReece! Are you doing anything to help regulate your cycles?

I am good, just glad its friday! Cant wait to snuggle up on the couch and watch some TV! lol

I'm working on losing weight and taking a variety of vitamins :)

Sounds like you've got the perfect start to the weekend planned :D

Just want to come in for a quick hello! I am also waiting until june 2014 and now it is almost only 7 months until then. So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->