WTT June 2015 #4

mumlove3

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here, I live in Australia and have 3 gorgeous kids, 2 girls and a boy, we are waiting till June 2015 to TTC because I will be graduating with my bachelor of business and accounting law degree in February and will be going back to work a few months before trying. I'm so anxious to start trying, when I'm not studying I'm researching TTC non stop, how do you all get by waiting so long?

Mumlove,

DH & I have 2 girls...I always thought I'd be done after 2 but now I'm thinking I want another one. I feel the same way as you, I'm constantly thinking about it, researching, etc. and I'm not even sure DH will want another one! :wacko:

I guess in the meantime focus on school and anything else you want to do before you start TTC! :flower:

I keep reminding myself, too, that if/when we do decide to have another that I need to enjoy the whole process (including the waiting) because the next one will likely be our last.

Hello and welcome mumlove3! :wave: :flower:

My DF and I are also WTT until June 2015, but this will be #2 for us. We have a wonderful 9 month old DS. :cloud9:

Waiting can be hard, but I try to remind myself that I have a baby and that I need to enjoy it while he still is a baby and that I shouldn't rush into having more because we will likely only have 3 tops. Depending on our finances I MIGHT be able to convince DF to have a 4th, but that would be pushing it. For now I'm taking it one WTT goal at a time. We're getting married next year and already having a LO I'm sure that time will pass by quickly. It already feels like the last 5 months have flown (I came back to WTT when DS hit about 4 months old).

If you want to join there is an active WTT group by spiceyorange. I think she's TTC in December 2014 now instead of January 2015, but the group still has active members. :D

WTT (maybe?) #3 here in 2015.
Still not sure as I feel complete some days but broody the next. I've suffered bad pnd both times do that's a factor in deciding too...
If not ttc in 2015 dh will get the snip 2016 :(

Teacup...that's how I am too...some days I feel like I'm done and we're good with 2 and then other days having another one is all I think about. We have 2 daughters, so I would like to try for a boy and the thought of never being pregnant, giving birth, having an infant again, etc. again makes me sad...

:wacko:

the thought of never being pregnant, giving birth, having an infant again, etc. again makes me sad...

:wacko:

This is exactly how I feel.

I have 2 boys and am hoping to TTC #3 around May/June 2015.

Oh Ganton, I'm such a stalker. I wanted to see if you'd posted about your bubba and turns out you had another little boy! Congratulations (bit late since he's alredy 4 months old)! How is it having two boys?!?! :)

Hey Wilsey. It's lovely having a little baby again, and my eldest is turning into a right little character. The first few months with 2 are tough (which I'm sure you know) but it's all settling down now and getting fun. It'll probably get crazy again when my 2 boys can gang up on me though.

How are you getting on? I can't believe your little girl is 8 months already. Any thoughts of a third for you?

That's so good to hear! Going to be so when your boys can rough and tumble with each other. So a third on eh?? Might end up with a trio of boys!

We're good! She's 9 months today! It's gone by so fast. We're all done. Only ever wanted two. I'm planning to cuddle other people's newborns haha. Dunno, just don't want more. We've sold a few baby things and it doesn't even make me sad! I must be a bit weird.

I don't think you're weird Wilsey, I think you're lucky! I'd love it if I could have one of each and then feel done, but I don't think that's how it's going to happen if I'm this broody for another baby already. Stupid hormones. :haha:

KalonKiki-

Exactly! I wish I felt done, too, instead of this nagging feeling and constant internal debate over whether to have another or not, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->