WTT June. Why are you WTT?

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

How are we all?

I have came back on B+B after a loooooong time of not being on here due to my brother having a road traffic accident. :nope:

In the time I had disappeared, I also met a lovely man and had a religious ceremony in September.

We are living apart at the moment due to my studies and fact we have not had our 'wedding' and in Pakistani culture, you don't live together until that. (Im English so I just want to move in now!!!!!!!!)

Lol but I suppose it's nice, meeting for 'dates' etc :hugs:

We are WTT until I move there in June. It cannot come around quick enough!

I am taking pre-preg vitamins from tomorrow as it will be 3 months until we TTC and taking extra care not to forget my thyroid tablet! Want my body healthiest it can be for a little one :flower:

So, why is everyone else WTT and do you mind the wait?

Hi everyone!

How are we all?

I have came back on B+B after a loooooong time of not being on here due to my brother having a road traffic accident. :nope:

In the time I had disappeared, I also met a lovely man and had a religious ceremony in September.

We are living apart at the moment due to my studies and fact we have not had our 'wedding' and in Pakistani culture, you don't live together until that. (Im English so I just want to move in now!!!!!!!!)

I am taking pre-preg vitamins from tomorrow as it will be 3 months until we TTC and taking extra care not to forget my thyroid tablet! Want my body healthiest it can be for a little one :flower:

Hello!

It's nice to see that someone else is WTT as well :winkwink:.

June is not too far away for you at all! It's good you're planning ahead and taking your prenatal vitamins, inshallah you become pregnant on your first try:thumbup:.

I am waiting for my menstrual cycle to return so that I can TTC again :). I had my baby almost 7 months ago and am eager to give it another go:happydance:

Hi Khadijah - you live not far from me and if everything goes to plan we should be ttc at the same time :flower:

Hi Khadijah - you live not far from me and if everything goes to plan we should be ttc at the same time :flower:

Yay! Would be great to buddy up with a local :hugs: and TTC same time, :thumbup:

Hello fellow June member! I can't believe my date is almost here, it feels like I have been waiting forever! Me and my DH have been married for almost 2 years, so I am excited it is finally time to TTC. I have had my Mirena IUD removed, and have been taking prenatals since January. I recently started doing some OPKs to see when/if I am ovulating.

We are waiting to TTC so we can be a little bit more financially stable, as well as so we can give it our best shot at having a child with an "optimal" due date. I don't mind this part of the waiting, as I feel like I am still taking active steps towards TTC (no more birth control, pre conception workup, figuring out my cycles, etc). But I definitely have crazy baby fever these days, it's hard not talking to anyone about it.

Hi everyone!

How are we all?

Hello!

It's nice to see that someone else is WTT as well :winkwink:.

June is not too far away for you at all! It's good you're planning ahead and taking your prenatal vitamins, inshallah you become pregnant on your first try:thumbup:.

I am waiting for my menstrual cycle to return so that I can TTC again :). I had my baby almost 7 months ago and am eager to give it another go:happydance:

Salaams :hugs:

Ma shaa Allah TTC with a 7 month, keep them close in age I say! :kiss:

I pray it happens for you without too much TTC too :)

Will you be TTC for your second?

Hello fellow June member! I can't believe my date is almost here, it feels like I have been waiting forever! Me and my DH have been married for almost 2 years, so I am excited it is finally time to TTC. I have had my Mirena IUD removed, and have been taking prenatals since January. I recently started doing some OPKs to see when/if I am ovulating.

We are waiting to TTC so we can be a little bit more financially stable, as well as so we can give it our best shot at having a child with an "optimal" due date. I don't mind this part of the waiting, as I feel like I am still taking active steps towards TTC (no more birth control, pre conception workup, figuring out my cycles, etc). But I definitely have crazy baby fever these days, it's hard not talking to anyone about it.

Heya! :)

How long have you actively been WTT? We've been since we married, i.e been on our minds! But I swear i've been waiting to be a mum since I was legally old enough :haha:

It drags when your waiting, I can imagine how you feel better with working towards it i.e taking coil out and figuring cycles etc. May I ask, were you on the mirena coil? I have the coil (copper).

I hope to see you in TTC same time and soon after first tri! :hugs:

Heya! :)

How long have you actively been WTT? We've been since we married, i.e been on our minds! But I swear i've been waiting to be a mum since I was legally old enough :haha:

It drags when your waiting, I can imagine how you feel better with working towards it i.e taking coil out and figuring cycles etc. May I ask, were you on the mirena coil? I have the coil (copper).

I hope to see you in TTC same time and soon after first tri! :hugs:

Hi! Sorry for the delayed response, this week has been crazy busy for me! I've been trying to pick up extra shifts at work because I know we will have a lot of extra expenses this year.

We have been actively WTT pretty much since we got married 2 years ago. DH was ready to try months after we got married, but I convinced him we should probably wait until we were a little bit more financially stable. We were set to TTC last year, but DH ended up not receiving his designation (failed his exam), so we delayed another year. I'm happy to report he passed this time around, no concerns! We have been together for 10 years, and started talking about babies and how big of a family we wanted right away. We have significantly reduced that number now, and I am quite happy with that!

I had the Mirena IUD, and prior to that, was on birth control pills for 7 years.

Look forward to seeing you around this place, and moving on together (hopefully!)

Hiya! I'm also hoping to start TTC again in June.

We're WTT mainly because I had a c-section with DS and was told to wait at least a year before trying for #2.
We were originally planning to wait until December to start trying, but DH and I talked about it a few weeks ago and agreed that neither of us really wants to wait til then, so I'll be getting my Mirena taken out as soon as DS turns a year old, and start TTC immediately.

I don't mind the wait really cuz for now I'm enjoying my time with DS1, and I don't have to worry about Aunt Flo at the moment cuz I'm still nursing and I have the Mirena.

I do plan to start taking prenatals from April 1st (gotta remind DH to go to the pharmacy for me today actually), and I have to start being more careful with my thyroid meds as well. My thyroid levels are okay (I just had them tested last week and they're pretty well balanced), but I want to keep my TSH levels below 1.5 if I can, and right now they're at around 1.95. Last time I was TTC, it wasn't until they went below 2.5 that I succeeded in conceiving, so I'm hoping to avoid that issue this time.
I was really good about taking them when pregnant, and managed to get my TSH down to 0.84 in my third trimester!

I'm WTT to try as well, my wedding is in august and I don't want to be noticeably pregnant so we are waiting closer to the date to start trying.

This may sound weird but we're going on a week long family vacation in June with family, and if I happened to end up pregnant before then I didn't want to be sick while on the trip with my son and spouse, so yeah..

Hello :)

WTT in June too... Just moved into a new two bedroom place and I am starting a new job in April so waiting until more settled

Hi! New here and I'm WTT until the end of June. Here's my babbly story of why we're waiting until then....
Currently my husband is in paramedic school and doesn't graduate until December of this year. When he graduates he gets paid more (he's a firefighter) and we are definitely going to need the extra $$. Right now I have a 2 door car and there is NO way a carseat is going into the back of that thing sooo I'll need a new vehicle before baby comes. So that would put us at WTT until about now, but we already have a beach house booked the last week of May and I don't want to be pregnant yet (planning to have my last few drinks and just enjoy my hubby before we start TTC when we get back!). Soo I'll stop my pill after we get back and hopefully my cycles will return to normal.
We've know we wanted to have a baby ever since we got married (I'm 24, he's 25 we've been married since Oct 2011 but together since I was 15!!) so I've been pretty broody about it and he actually is very ready to be a dad as well (it's very cute), but once we put together this plan I felt very at peace with knowing there was actually a set date and now I'm actually kind of freaking out that it's less than 90 days away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->