WTT - Long Term Anyone?

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
I have two lovely munchkins and would love another! But I'm not able to for some time! My list 😩

1. 2 bedroom house with me, oh, dd, ds & dog all squashed in, need to finish and sell.

2. Recently diagnosed with bipolar, can't come of meds, not ready!

3. Ds absolute handful, need to wait until he starts nursery Sept 2017

4. Finally upped my hours at work to 30 a week, can't leave them now 😂

Anyone else can't have a baby just yet??

Yep. I am finishing my education and cant have one untill thats done in spring 2017. So hopefully ttc in august for #3

Ahhh just been shopping and can't help look at all the teeny tiny baby clothes!! My 'baby' isn't a baby no more 😩

Idk if you consider next Jan as long term but it sure feels like it me. However, my 2 year old is hearing impaired and we do a lot of therapies etc. to be bringing a baby along. Next year when she's 3 she'll start having all her therapies at school and my then 5 year old will be starting preschool. I want to start right now but in reality it's smart to wait

Well Im looking at girls clothes every time I go shopping hahs. Have two boys amd would love a girl next. But you cant choose what you get and I will be happy with a boy :) have everything for a boy and know how ti have boy :) hahaha probably would have to learn some new things and tricks if we have girl.

Lol catalyst I have two girls and would love a boy! Here's to hoping

Hahaha Tanya, lets switch, you get the boy and I get the girl :D

Aww I feel so blessed for 1 of each! Their so completely different, my lil girl is an angel, and my boy well… a little naughty terror he is!! 😂

Hey i'm in it for the long long haul :p as in next month im starting my 3 year nursing degree and have to wait till at least towards the end of that! but this will be my first and i will be patiently impatient :D haha

I was going to start a thread like this then found yours so I'll just add to it! :) I'm WTT 2019 :argh:

my list...

finish uni

get a proper job

buy a house

DD start school

seems like forever away!

As my 2 grow I realise more and more just how not ready I am yet haha! My 2 good friends have just had babies so I can borrow and send back at my own pleasure 😂 maybe when my son starts nursery next year we would have finished the house 😄

Me!!!

My LO is almost 6 months. I had two mcs before her, so we plan to try soon. Not really "waiting" for anything major...just a wee while. I'm also still debating if I'm jumping in too soon. I have moments where I just want to give her ALL of my attention, and can't imagine not being able to.

- hopefully ttc this summer, around August.
- I want at least 18 months between them. For my own sanity haha

Am I crazy? lol

Not at all I wasnt brave enough for a super close age gap, but I think in the long run they will be really close! Theres 2.4years between my two and they will play nice for 5 minuites and fight for the rest of the time, DD still sees DS as the annoying little brother! 😂 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->