Wtt n.o 3! Eeek

twinklestar25

Reaction score
So we've been on and off with whether to go for the third or not for years, my 2 children are coming upto 7&4 and we've just decided we will go for it this summer! (Aswell as getting married lol) Can't believe we're going to do it all again! Slightly terrified lol but not been able to get it out of my head for all these years, I've tried to put myself off, all the reasons not too etc but still keep coming back to it.
If it's going to happen it needs be be at some point in the next 12 months (just for my reasons on not wanting the gap any bigger and our age 31&32) so I guess this is decision making time and we've decided to go for it! Can't quite picture a baby here but can't picture without either!

Yay for WTT for #3! I'm also WTT for #3 right now but won't be TTC until September 2018 most like unless DH miraculously decides to start trying sooner. I have a pretty nice thread going if you'd like to join us during your wait. :D

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/waiting-to-try/2422171-waiting-waiting-2018-mommies-3-a.html

Hello :wave:

I'm also WTT for #3. Hubby and I have been talking about it a lot recently and feel it's the right time. I currently have the nexplanon implant in my arm. I'm getting it out at the end of this month... exciting times.

Jemma x

Hi ladies im wtt for no.3 also ( well waiting to convince the oh anyway lol) im just so ready but hes not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->