WTT - November/December 2017

BrittneyAnne

Reaction score
Good morning ladies! I was wondering if there was anyone here planning to start TTC in November or December of this year! I'd love to connect because I feel like November/December is going to take FOREVER to get here!

Here's a little about me... I am 26 and hubby is 30. I've been married for 2.5 years and we'll be trying for our first. He recently decided that it was a good time (I've been wanting this for a long time)! We'd start right away but we're going to his cousins wedding in November and then we're taking a cruise to Mexico in December. He really doesn't want me to be pregnant while we're in Mexico, which is understandable. So we're waiting! I'd love to hear what you're doing to prepare!

Hi there! I am considering trying Nov/Dec �� Only thing is I will be trying for baby no7 ��
How is the wait going? X

How exciting!!! Lol the wait is going. I'm just lost on what to do to get ready to try and trying to figure out when I should get my IUD taken out. But I'm super excited!

I've been thinking about it! My only problem with conceiving in Nov/Dec is... having another summer baby.

But with the way our lives have been, that might be the best time to start trying.

I live in Southern Africa so I am wanting to try Nov/Dec exactly because I want another winter baby. My last baby was born 1st of March and with temperatures well over 40C since December, it wasn't fun st all!

We are considering starting ttc for baby 2 around November/December but nothing is set in stone. DS will be one in November and we would like a fairly small age gap so there is a chance that after his birthday we'llstart ttc. There was was no set start date for ds so really I'm just waiting on DH to feel ready. We didn't have the easiest road to having DS so I'm more inclined to start trying a bit earlier than I would have otherwise.

I'm so excited that there are women in a similar boat as me! My husband brought up the fact that I could potentially have a baby towards the start of the school year if we start trying in December. Honestly, having a baby at the end of the school year (I'm a teacher by the way) would be much easier but I honestly don't want to wait. Especially since you never know how easy it'll be or how difficult it can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->