wtt number 3, 4??

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Is anyone out there wtt number 3 or (4, 5 etc)?
We're thinking about ttc number 3 sometime soon, Our eldest will be 4 in March and our youngest turned 1 on the 12th Jan :flower:

xx

same here :) our eldest is 5 and our baby is 14 months..when are you thinking of ttc?

I think I'd like Harry to be around 2 when the next baby Is born so I guess ttc march time! How about you? X

Hi hun, we are wtt for my number 3, will be hubby's no 6 , he has been married before but his children are grown up and dont live with us. x think we will be ttc starting june. I cant wait, youngest is 18 months and older son 10 years so would like a playmate for the youngest but dont want to get pregnant too early as I go on holiday later in the year and would be too far on to fly if I concieved now.

we are trying for #3 in december. it will be my 3rd DH's 2nd.

Im still confused on when I should TTC but im thinking to maybe start in May..the difference between my two is 4 years and I am scared that it would be too hard if I have two very little ones..what are your thoughts on that?

Yea thats exactly what I'm thinking! I resolutely another but at 2 Harry will still be a baby really! It's a tough one x

I was thinking the same but Blake will be nearly 2 when we start trying, so nearly 3 by the time baba comes along if it takes a few months. x

I am hoping to start TTC this year. Will be our 5th baby. I want to try around Sept so that when baby was born the others would be 11, 7 and 3. I know it doesnt often work out the way planned but fingers X! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"