WTT on #1 need a friend

hope4baby08

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Sheena I am 24 and married to a wonderful man who is 31. We have been married for six years and have recently been discussing babies!!! We have a few things that we want to get done before actually trying. We are planning for around summer of 2015. I am tracking my ovulation using an app called Ovia. I am just trying to learn about TTC before actually trying. Just wanting to talk to someone who is in the same boat. Many prayers to others who are WTT and are TTC!!

Hi Sheena!
We can be wwt/ttc friends! Haha. I'm 25 and married to my husband (26) for about a year although we've been together since 2008. We're planning to ttc around August 2015. I've been temping and tracking ovulation for a year now and really looking forward to ttc :)
What is/are the reason/s you're waiting till the summer of 2015? For us, we're waiting till I'm close to the end of my grad program and my husband has started a new position at work (which will put us in a better place financially)

Well, I am currently in school for nursing and we are also remodeling our home. My husband said that he wanted to get the house finished and baby proofed before we start TTC. I agree completely, even though I am ready now lol. I just started to track my ovulation this cycle. So its really new to me and I have a lot of questions. I am a little confused about some things, and my husband does not understand (bless his heart) why I am tracking before we are actually trying ha-ha. I just wanted to start because I like to understand what is going on and kind of what to expect. So is this going to be your first baby? and how is it going with tracking the big O?. I am so very excited too, I cant wait till we are TTC.

That's great that you're starting to track your ovulation already. Have you heard of the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"? That's a really great one and answers just about any question one may have about temping. I checked it out from the library because I didn't want to spend any money, haha. But yeah I would recommend it if you haven't read it already. It's quite thorough, I think.
Yep this will be my first baby! I have been enjoying tracking ovulation and I've gotten pretty used to it now. I keep the theometer in my pillowcase so when my alarm goes off, I just slip my hand in and put the thermometer in my mouth. Lol. I used to forget to take my temp but now if seems kind of second nature. I think it's also somehow empowering to know your body so well.
It sounds like with the temping and remodeling, you are doing some things to prepare for pregnancy/baby already. Do you have any other special things you're doing or want to do in the meantime to help you prepare or just because?

We are waiting to try for our first. We are planning to ntnp next month and if we don't get pregnant by February we will start actively trying.

We are WTT our first too. Hoping in the new year we will TTC!

I will look into that book, it sounds very interesting. I have been temping since my first day of my last period, I am currently on CD21/DPO7. I have also been taking OPK's since I came off my period. Now I do have a question, can a woman ovulate twice in one cycle at separate times? I had a positive opk CD14 and CD15 then they slowly started to fade away again, but on CD 19 it was positive! I really am confused about that???! So if any of ya'll have a clue I would love to know lol. Its very nice to meet you apreslaube and MummyKP good luck:)

To answer another one of your questions Earthylove, I have joined the recreation center in my community and have been exercising 3 times a week after work. I have started eating healthier foods and am trying to lose some weight before TTC time. I have been taking Folic acid, D3,and B6 since August. So that is just a few other things I have been doing in preparation.

I would love to hear from the rest of you, on how its going so far. What are some of the things ya'll are trying/doing in preparation to TTC?

I'm wtt for my first too. Whenever that will be. :coffee:

Ohh. I am waiting to try for my first too but I doubt it will be as soon as you ladies. Probably not until the end of next year or early 2016. I only got married a couple of months ago but we have been together since 2008.

x

Hello ladies :)
I'm WWT #1 also.
I guess my goal would be to get more fit before TTC starts, because although my BMI is still the lower end of average, I've put on about 10lbs in the past few years. I dont expect to lose all that weight but improving my stamina and muscle strength is a must since I've never been particularly sporty.
I keep track of my CM and periods with a phone app because I have irregular periods and CM helps me predict AF (most times anyway, last month was weird and gave me a scare, which ended in me joining BnB lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->