WTT or TTC? Torn.

LullabyLover

Reaction score
So I have a 19 month old and was planning on trying for number 2 when she turns 2 and a half. I would love another but I also love having just her to focus on too.

My husband and I had unprotected sex around my fertile window and so our TWW began. I got AF a few days ago so no baby this time. I was sad but relieved as I'm starting a new job. My husband was disappointed and had even bought our daughter a book about being a big sister. He's an amazing Dad.

He wants to try in the next cycle but I'm not sure. There is so much to consider.

My sister's wedding is in April and I'm Maid Of Honour. I don't want to be pregnant at her wedding but I also don't know if I want to wait until April next year to conceive.

I know there is never a perfect time to have a baby. I wish I could make up my mind.

I'm jumping over from TTC, hope you don't mind!

I'm in/was in the same boat as you. I have an 8 month old daughter right now so quite a bit younger than yours. I was going back and forth on wanting another baby as well...but no matter how I see it, it's still going to be difficult going from only focusing on one child to focusing on two little ones.

Like you said, there is never a good time to plan for a baby. But IMO, I think you just have to think about what makes YOU happy. If you honestly don't feel ready for another one then don't put pressure on yourself to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->