WTT Poll: Morality Vs Mother Nature

I am actually using the combined methods you have brought up, POM and charting. While I use charting in a very loose sense :haha: I have an app that helps me guesstimate when ovulation will occur but I do not temp or check cervical positioning or anything in depth. OH and I have both decided waiting is the best choice but wouldn't mind an accident. My responsibility is to make sure when we are hot n heavy if it is a "safe" or "unsafe" week, to let him know (we only use POM during "unsafe" times) his half of the responsibility is to pull out, or make the decision not to. Though we'd prefer getting prego later we would be fine if it happened before we are actually ttc.

IMO the best course of action is to be open about what you want to do(sound like you're already doing so).
honestly positioning for OH and I isn't an issue you shouldn't have to avoid a fun position because it is harder to pull out from.
I don't believe charting constitutes ttc, it is very helpful for doc appointments and getting to know your body.
Not sure if that is helpful but good luck with whichever course of action you decide to take:flower:

1 you don't need to do this while wtt and should not for the risk of a pregnancy.
2 this is not fair depending on if you will try to get an oopsie. If just bd without ejaculation inside it doesn't matter
3 this makes no difference. So it's fine

If you want to improve your cycles and fertility before hand check out evening primrose oil. That helped me with short luteal phases and will increase your ewcm

I wud say deliberately timing sex around ovulation is not great, however that being said if he's pulling out what does it matter? Taking the knowing ur fertility out of the equation for a moment, those couples who use pom are basically the same as u, only they don't know its their o, but essentially the risk is still the same.....very little. Now knowing ur o date is different but if ur oh doesn't care and uv told him and he's said he doesn't need u to tell him then don't.

This to me is more clear cut than most cases. Don't do anything to increase chances ie pressed (never used so don't no) but don't do anything to discourage it ie stopping sex around o time. Ur only preventing method is withdrawal and that's his responsibility not urs. Some ppl use pom and then extra around o....in those cases its the woman who needs to inform man its o time and its man who needs to withdraw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->