WTT - Secret Pinterest boards?

deductivemom

Cautiously expecting #1
Reaction score
I am counting down to TTC (about 10 months still to go) and coming up with weekly challenges to get ready. This week, I added a fun one to my list: finally start adding all of my baby research to Pinterest. I made the mistake a couple of months ago of accidentally pinning several baby-related pins to one of my boards and got lots of raised eyebrows from friends/family, so this time I decided to make some secret ones (you can see my public boards here). It is really helpful to keep track of all those sites I find that will be so useful...eventually. Too bad Pinterest won't let you pin pages without pictures, like medical research articles.

Anyone else made a full-time hobby out of baby research? How do you keep track of what you discover? Do your friends and family know you are WTT or is that still a closely kept secret?

I have a seperate "bookmarks" folder for baby stuff, with multiple sub catergories, like sewing, cloth diapers, prams, info and checklists :) I also do the secret pinterest boards for nursery theme ideas and knitting projects

I don't pin baby research, but I do have a secret wedding board. :blush:

i dont pintrest but i do a lot of research - im concerned if i save it somewhere DH would be annoyed if he found out so i do most my baby stuff at work (bad i know - i sometime wonder if people who sit further behind me can see) -fortunatly in my job i can pass it off as work

This is one of my fav things to do at the mo!! I'm a serious addict (I've got a secret wedding board as well!) Not that I'm engaged yet, but I can dream hehe!

Yes, I have a secret pinterest board. Waiting through the first year of marriage. Doesn't mean I can't prepare for what I want!

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have a secret Pinterest board for baby stuff :)

Oh.... I didn't see the 'Everything, everything, everything' option....whoops! Definitely that one.

I have a public pinterest page. Everyone knows we want kids but since I'm in school they also know it won't be right now. And I've been pinning baby stuff for years so no raised eyebrows about that from my family and friends :)

I have a public pinterest page. Everyone knows we want kids but since I'm in school they also know it won't be right now. And I've been pinning baby stuff for years so no raised eyebrows about that from my family and friends :)

Everyone knows I'm in school and should be waiting, but it seems they keep hoping I'll throw caution to the wind or just have a happy accident so even the hint of pregnancy/baby stuff gets them excitable :)

Glad to hear others enjoy the research part too! Having the time to do all of the planning is a perk of WTT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->