WTT section

Mynxie

Reaction score
dunno why I went in there but I did lol, it's just so full of optimism :blush: I remember feeling that optimistic - seems forever ago now

They are very optimistic in there and excited, which can help us snap out of our bitterness, impatience, sadness, anger etc etc etc (speaking about myself here :))

:hug: Mynxie - i tend to avoid that place at all costs xx

I tend to avoid it as well - But i remember being so naive as well.

I do wish them all the luck and hope when they start trying to conceive they manage it very quickly, because I wouldnt wish this journey on anyone, but if only I knew then what I know now!!!!!

I try and avoid wtt and ttc!! I know everyone's emotions are important but I can't handle the "I've been ttc now for 2 whole months and nothing has happened yet, there must be something horribly wrong with me" posts.

I'm just a miserable sod though!! :blush:

I wanna be like that again! oh the bright eyed bushy tailed wonder of TTC! Now the word grinds my gut! :dohh:

:dust:

I know, I want to feel excited again but it isn't going to happen. I generally avoid WTT and TTC

I've never been in WTT but I can only imagine the optimisim. I would feel like such a cynical bitch and would just be thinking "you just wait love...your whole world could fall apart in the next few years".

Obviously I don't blame anyone for feeling like that, I felt that too at the time, but reading posts like that would make me feel like I was put back in a time machine. I never thought that 3 years later I would be where I am.

I like their optimism I really do, it's sweet. People having dreams n stuff. It's nice to read.

The only thing is the realistic person in me sometimes thinks "honey, it might not be anything like that!" and that's what makes me feel sad, knowing that dreams can be shattered.

I do admire their optimism though.

I'm never usually in here, but the one time I do come in there's a thread with the title WTT Section haha :)

Hope you all get your much longed for :bfp:'s soon :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

I avoid it ... makes me feel ever more jaded and bitter than I already am!

I avoid TTC mostly on this board because although we all have emotions and we have mostly all been there full of hopes etc, but its when i read people that have been TTc for a few months react in similar ways to us LTTTC over :witch: etc, it does hurt and it does make me bitter!!!!

WTT is lovely because there is so much hope and dreams there however it does upset me knowing what they may face.

I've never ventured into WTT. But I do go in TTC. No idea why! Although I find it frustrating I sometimes think 'what if there's something new in there i've not tried'. Unlikely I know, but grasping at straws.
I go in there more than here but don't feel I belong in either. I'm suffering secondary infertility with 3 years of heart ache under my belt. And an abundance of tests and appointments. But I find the secondary infertility too quiet really.
I hope to be accepted here.

ProudMumof1 - of course you're welcome here :hugs:

There is also a section within this section (right up the top of LTTTC) for secondary infertility.

I try to avoid everywhere except here, Pregnancy Loss, and then Chatter...although, I find some things there upsetting too sometimes.

I do avoid alot of the sections TBH

I go in GC and GS mostly, even this section I don't come into very often...I suppose you could say that I just hang around for gossip haha

ProudMumof1 - of course you're welcome here :hugs:

There is also a section within this section (right up the top of LTTTC) for secondary infertility.

Thank you :)

And congratulations :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"